• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

The animegaf purge happened in the OT I made.

yRwRG2c.jpg

heh ,I dont know what it says about you, but with a comic like that I assumed you were 13.

whats your mmr now? you have been playing for so long,its crazy

I'm just at 3k MMR. I dont play all the time. There have been years of hiatus as I only play with my friends. Playing Dota 1, we don't even know the concept of supports and we never bought a single ward. I calibrated at 3k and didn't bother to play solo ranked games as I mainly play support. Not making excuses though, I think my MMR is right where I belong.

Edit: I'm @Rac_O4 if anybody even wants to follow me -_-

if american corporations wouldn't cancel everything left and right, maybe we wouldn't be swarmed with anime.

Blame americans, they cancel everything good.

trump will make it great again
EleGiggle

kionedrik

if american corporations wouldn't cancel everything left and right, maybe we wouldn't be swarmed with anime.

Blame americans, they cancel everything good.

trump will make it great again
EleGiggle

Who invented reality tv? I blame them.

Back in the 90s anime was under control, the 2000s hit and brought reality shit tv and look at the mess we are in now...

G.ZZZ

I think videogames are actually way worse than anime and have way less dignity as a medium, but america has a much greater effect than japan on the global zeitgeist so we get what we get.

Can't wait for our silicon overlords to arrive tbh.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's because most anime is adaptation of some source material, and it's not always the case that all of that source material gets adapted. In most cases, it isn't.

Also, cours (batch of episodes, between 10-14) are ordered one at a time. When investors or producers decide to pull out of a property (low sales of merch, fan disinterest, new properties), they just never order another cour. That's being "cancelled" in anime-land.

Anyway, Naruto is more profitable than Hannibal. Sad to say but it's true.

Pratfall

I think videogames are actually way worse than anime and have way less dignity as a medium, but america has a much greater effect than japan on the global zeitgeist so we get what we get.

Can't wait for our silicon overlords to arrive tbh.

dignity is what i think of when i think of anime thats for sure

anime quality dropped off a cliff once the HD era came around, and it probably won't ever recover. Games had a similar turning point but I think now they're better than ever

america leads the world for a reason, games made themselves great again but anime was okay with being bad

Hylian7

anime quality dropped off a cliff once the HD era came around, and it probably won't ever recover. Games had a similar turning point but I think now they're better than ever

america leads the world for a reason, games made themselves great again but anime was okay with being bad

No lies detected.

Although I think games had a slight decline in the era toward the end of the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube generation and before the next one started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom