• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Man House of Cards' pacing is way too fast. Feels like they skip over a lot of cool potential moments

Is this season 3?

Ive only watched till the end of S2 and the weirdest part for me was the
SUPER out of nowhere 3some with the handsome secret service guy. That felt so forced and fake compared to the rest of the show.

Quesa

Is this season 3?

Ive only watched till the end of S2 and the weirdest part for me was the
SUPER out of nowhere 3some with the handsome secret service guy. That felt so forced and fake compared to the rest of the show.

Season 4, actually.

bbd23

ugh going to be a sad time when the battle pass expires.

weekly challenges and wagering are the best thing about dota at the moment :(

Hylian7

When does the Battle Pass go away?

And I'd assume there will be something very similar for the next major and TI as well.

I need to replay 999 and rebuy VLR before this comes out.

Yes you do. ZTD is eventually coming to Steam, but sometime later this year (after the 3DS/Vita release), and probably the entire trilogy is coming to Steam too.

Hylian7

I have the DS version of 999 that I got for $9.99, but I never got around to playing it. At this point I think I'm going to wait it out a month or two more to see if it gets a PC port.

Or maybe I should just play the DS version anyway.

Just play the DS version anyway, pick up VLR and play it on 3DS too (or Vita if you have one). For 999 in particular, you really need to play it on a DS/3DS.

ZTD isn't coming to Steam until later and who knows when the rest of the trilogy will come.

shira

When does the Battle Pass go away?

And I'd assume there will be something very similar for the next major and TI as well.

I need to replay 999 and rebuy VLR before this comes out.

end of march iirc

t1459382400z1.png

Thats odd the timer is fudged, it says 12 days 22 hours, but March 30th is 13 days 22 hours

yarden24

Actually, I started making one because I wanted to practice heroes for which I was bad (like Pudge, and heroes that I am still bad with, like TA). But I ended up playing heroes that I knew how to play somehow (Slark, Void, Warden).

Why not practice heroes on your main account? I mean I unranked exists for a reason

yarden24

I was VHS in Unranked and HS in Ranked, and people are nicer in my ranked games.

Yah, the fact ranked and unranked mmr aren't linked is silly, my ranked solo mmr is now way above my unranked mmr (games are in the normal bracket) . Which means I can't really play solo unranked anymore unless I want to feel like imp the dimp when he plays with his party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom