• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a number of people have pointed out in that topic, and the OP seems to be in denial about, is that both the workshop artist and Valve retains the IP rights of anything uploaded to the workshop. So a user could go on and reuse art they uploaded to the workshop for their own projects, or make a full fledged game out of a custom game.
If there's one thing I've learned from forums it's very difficult for the OP to stop pushing their agenda.

pKe4IZo.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There was a r/picsofdeadkids before the purge last year and the creation of VOAT for those kinds of subreddits.

And people wonder why others dislike Reddit as an organization.

Russ T

Banned
it's reddit did you expect any better

same place where hate groups are allowed to congregate

who doesn't like a good snuff film anyway

i mean i don't

Justin Wong wins Pokken with a character that's Storm + Wolverine in one. Must be nice to have the designers make a character specifically for you.

Twookie

am i a fool for liking the "Daily Lives of High School Boys" anime

literally the only anime I have watched more than 3 episodes of

TUSR

Banned
the second rule of dotagaf is to have over 90% of your posts complaining about the state of dotagaf without contributing anything.

Nere

the second rule of dotagaf is to have over 90% of your posts complaining about the state of dotagaf without contributing anything.

Over 90%? Aren't you exaggerating a bit? I have made only 1 more post complaining about it. And what should I contribute when everytime I visit this page it is all about anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom