• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Stop complaining about free stuff rofl

If they rename it "average MMR of your last 10 games" it's actually not a bad function. It's just a little misleading at the moment.

"of players showing it"

I suppose if you haven't calibrated or haven't played ranked in a long time knowing the average MMR in your unranked games could be sort of interesting.

It does not work if people who play in unranked have stopped playing ranked a long time ago. Basically, the MMR queues for unranked and ranked are different.

shira

CdnNdgxUUAAyiJd.jpg:large

@yosp is a rebel

"no photos or filming"

GDC PSVR announcement strim https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YpJkaVqoQMKj

reaction to who?bear's accent ranges from "fist me now Allah take me" to "speak English, Mexican"

although tbf I *think* satch knows he isn't Mexican

never too sure about her tho

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
PS4 can barely run normal games, can't wait to see the performance or graphics for VR lol.

Bad7667

Iron talon needs to be removed from this game. Troll jungle ruins the lanes but I get reported for not helping the Alche in lane. Which translates to me not dying with him when he's out of position against a nec/undying.

He then abandons the game because I threw it before the 10 min mark.

Hylian7

Okay, what is the deal with me seeing so many more Ancient cliff jungle NPs like 90% of the time NP is picked? Like it's a HUGE jump from the amount of cliff jungle NPs I saw before the map changes/Iron Talon.

It's hilarious every single time because they have no way down from there. You see them try to TP for the level 1 Bounty Rune and they've already shown you their hand, and you'll know exactly where to find them.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, what is the deal with me seeing so many more Ancient cliff jungle NPs like 90% of the time NP is picked? Like it's a HUGE jump from the amount of cliff jungle NPs I saw before the map changes/Iron Talon.

It's hilarious every single time because they have no way down from there. You see them try to TP for the level 1 Bounty Rune and they've already shown you their hand, and you'll know exactly where to find them.
Dire NP kept doing that on radiant side ancients + hard camp. He died 5 times before "I think they have a ward there"

We still won.

Twookie

Oh yeah, I had a cliffjungling NP on saturday I think. Dude went first item sheepstick, and when I mean first item I mean no boots, no midas, not a single item before he had a mystic staff. He bought boots at 20mins or so.

It was a fun game if you look apart from the fact it wasn't fun at all and everyone just hated eachother. Noone went support either actually, and when my sorry drow ass asked for a lane support they quickly picked cores and left me alone bot. Game was 👌

nope :(

it also doesn't come with the camera or move controllers.

edit: the unit alone is ~550CAD, I might just stick with my plan and get Vive.

Yeah, as much as I loved my experiences with the Rift and Vive, I'm seriously considering sitting out the first gen of VR. 2nd gen headsets will be phenomenal I'm sure, and hopefully easier on the wallet.

Hylian7

Yeah, as much as I loved my experiences with the Rift and Vive, I'm seriously considering sitting out the first gen of VR. 2nd gen headsets will be phenomenal I'm sure, and hopefully easier on the wallet.

Same, just too expensive for me right now. I've tried Oculus before and I loved it. That was what sold me on VR.

Unfortunately the Vive demo at TI5 was press only
rage.gif

Red UFO

Oh yeah, I had a cliffjungling NP on saturday I think. Dude went first item sheepstick, and when I mean first item I mean no boots, no midas, not a single item before he had a mystic staff. He bought boots at 20mins or so.

It was a fun game if you look apart from the fact it wasn't fun at all and everyone just hated eachother. Noone went support either actually, and when my sorry drow ass asked for a lane support they quickly picked cores and left me alone bot. Game was 👌

I had a cliff jungling furion build first item aghs, then octarine core, then necrobook.

he didnt have any boots for the entire game.

we somehow won, I can't remember how.

Hylian7

Seriously, every single time I walked by them on my way to the food court place and back they had people just sitting around, playing cornhole.

Yeah, I went by there and asked a few times. One time I was told you could get a pass for it from the secret shop. The people at the secret shop said you had a random chance of getting a pass for it in your bag if you bought something. Never even heard of anyone getting one of these mythical passes.

I did talk to some people that got in though, and they were impressed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom