• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I purchased 14 observers and 4 sentries as OD. Our rubick bought 2 observers. We still won due to some huge misplays from the enemy team.

GorillaJu

People have this stupid idea that the main lane support's purpose is to pull weak camps. Hate this shit. SEA Dota is seriously the worst.

shira

People have this stupid idea that the main lane support's purpose is to pull weak camps. Hate this shit. SEA Dota is seriously the worst.
Have you ever seen a support spam ping you. "Hey why aren't you autoattacking Spectre? We have to push the lane. "

Pick your poison.

kionedrik

Not saying it's hard to follow. They just kind of a skip over a lot of things and it's weird.

Hmm... Maybe they are saving those things for next season or maybe they didn't have time to show it all. Whatever it is it seems you saw a lot more than me so I can't really comment on what they did. HoC isn't also know for it's extraordinary writing (apart from S1).

says the one who thought the storm nerfs were fine.

Fuck Storm, keep him forever in the trash.
Same for Tinker.
Send Invoker there as well.
And while we're at it, keep SF, Troll and Huskar in the garbage bin.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Same for Tinker.

Post of the Year 2016

Don't forget Techies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wish all random was the only ranked mode. That'd make sure players were actually good at Dota and not just hero spammers.

inkls

Hmm... Maybe they are saving those things for next season or maybe they didn't have time to show it all. Whatever it is it seems you saw a lot more than me so I can't really comment on what they did. HoC isn't also know for it's extraordinary writing (apart from S1).

Same for Tinker.

I didn't say shit about OD, I just want storm to remain dumpstered.
My man.

I think I am gonna do the next OT, unless someone is already working/called dibs on it.

Fuck-you-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-GIF.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i have no issues with icefrog letting storm out of the dumpster if he can find a way to make him not completely misery to play against

kionedrik

Here's how I see Storm right now: He's AM v2.0, he feasts on space, he doesn't create it.

He can't do a lot in the first 20ish minutes but with space and time to farm he can still stomp everyone like he used to. The difference, and what makes people bitch about him, is that he can't do that right after 6 like he used to. He's fine as it is, you just have to adapt to his newer iteration.

cris7198

I purchased 14 observers and 4 sentries as OD. Our rubick bought 2 observers. We still won due to some huge misplays from the enemy team.

In the low mmr bracket people will flame you if you buy wards when not playing support, its so hard to make them understand that if I play mid I don't want to die

inkls

Here's how I see Storm right now: He's AM v2.0, he feasts on space, he doesn't create it.

He can't do a lot in the first 20ish minutes but with space and time to farm he can still stomp everyone like he used to. The difference, and what makes people bitch about him, is that he can't do that right after 6 like he used to. He's fine as it is, you just have to adapt to his newer iteration.

which is why he's picked in 1% of 5k+ mmr games, his skill ceilling is so high even 5k players can't break the 40% wr with him
SeemsGood.png

A hero that relies on snowball can't snowball
SeemsGood.png

Whats next, nerf slark so he can't create space anymore as well?

Meanwhile, lower qop and lina ult dmg by 75

A mid that needs space to be good and can't do shit in the midgame?
SeemsGood.png

Acinixys

Moon Hunters is an excellent game, and doesnt waste 50 minutes of my life playing with fucktards like Dota does

10/10 would recomend

this is what you get for not agreeing to Silencer and Necro buffs... your faves get shitcanned

yall reddit crossposters need to get on that shit if you want your precious heroes to be minimally relevant again

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i think i'm getting a very good idea of what kind of person demoli is rn

*jots notes under heading 'members of the comm'*

LiQuid!

Demoli roasted.

Your kid in SV just sits in his crib AFAIK. I throw him up in the air every day I can but I have only gotten his like rating up to 2 hearts. Not sure what happens when you max it. Would be nice if I could grow him up to do some chores for me since my space cadet wife can't be bothered to do anything other than feed my animals once a week even tho I have auto loader feeding system in my barn and coop. Gee thanks hon.

The swag this year is great!

Are you Japanese? If so I'm so sorry we are butchering your wonderful language.

Haven't gotten any swag yet, there's generally less swag here than, say, E3.

Not Japanese, but I've spent several years living in Japan, am fluent in the language, and my wife is Japanese. Close enough I guess?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Like a number of people have pointed out in that topic, and the OP seems to be in denial about, is that both the workshop artist and Valve retains the IP rights of anything uploaded to the workshop. So a user could go on and reuse art they uploaded to the workshop for their own projects, or make a full fledged game out of a custom game.

But thing is, Valve also keeps the rights. And not only that, they can sub-license out those rights, so they can take the fact that they now have the rights to sell and redistribute anything uploaded to the workshop, and grant them to third parties (In this case, other mod creators)

Now, obviously they don't have the rights to the screenshots of WoW used as Icons, but the bulk of the assists they do have rights too. Though Valve could also work with the creator of the Mod to redo all the art if they don't want to allow mod creators to rip off each others art assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom