• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost useless on the aforementioned plus:
Disruptor
Bounty Hunter
Spirit Breaker
Mirana
Chen

It's probably ok but not amazing on:
Kunkka
Nightstalker
Tusk
Kotl
Jakiro
I'd say lich and aa belong here too

Necro and pugna aren't supports but maybe that was the joke.

DansGame.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
seeing those two picked as a support always triggers me

It's almost useless on the aforementioned plus:
Disruptor
Bounty Hunter

Spirit Breaker
Mirana
Chen

useless?? come on.
increased glimpse range and the cast of field and storm + increases the damage of the storm.
bh:you can track people from miles away (really good vs enemies with blink so you dont have to worry about them jumping you) and cast shuriken from a safe distance, its not that great

manfestival

hey guys, I would like your collective opinions on a good mouse. I mostly play dota 2 and csgo. Other games from time to time but I always end up going back to these atrocities of gaming. All opinions are welcome. Right now I am using some chinese 10 dollar mouse I found online some aula one that has been ok but the drag the mouse has when I lift it is really annoying sometimes.

TUSR

Banned
hey guys, I would like your collective opinions on a good mouse. I mostly play dota 2 and csgo. Other games from time to time but I always end up going back to these atrocities of gaming. All opinions are welcome. Right now I am using some chinese 10 dollar mouse I found online some aula one that has been ok but the drag the mouse has when I lift it is really annoying sometimes.

Dont buy the Logitech G502.

Get the G303.

Quesa

I really like the Razer Chroma I recently bought. Not a fan of the light, but you can turn that off. The matte finish and scroll wheel are nice. Works really well for my claw grip.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

i have a logitech g602 and it's pretty swell

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'll join and get your shit on track.
And shill Haikyu!!
Tape over half the sensor with a nonclear tape. This will reduce the tracking liftoff distance by the amount you cover.
You're welcome.

G.ZZZ

That NX controller (fake) is the worst shit i've ever seen. Fingerprint galore and non sensitive feedback? If it weren't for those sticks i'd say it'd be good only as an anal plug.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
after successfully carrying thorkingbei to two low prio wins today i can safely say i've mastered jakiro and razor

89ul4.gif

shira

I'll join and get your shit on track.
And shill Haikyu!!

Haikyuu 224!
t1458414000z2.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

I hear that CSGOPit wasn't very good, 22 hours from now Bo3 single elimination

YYFHfYu.png

hosted by
a91VsPk.png

***Expect massive delays/lost keyboard/shitty production etc***

t1458380700z1.png

VP vs COL
OG vs MVP
Secret vs Navi
EG vs Empire

t1458467100z1.png

Winner 1 vs Winner 2
Winner 3 vs Winner 4
Grand Final (Bo5)

useless?? come on.
increased glimpse range and the cast of field and storm + increases the damage of the storm.
bh:you can track people from miles away (really good vs enemies with blink so you dont have to worry about them jumping you) and cast shuriken from a safe distance, its not that great

Almost useless. Disruptor may get enough use out of it to put him under 'average', but not because of glimpse, that spell has 1800 range already. Longer range on kinetic field is nice, but most of the time you're casting that after glimpse, or on top of stunned or slowed enemies which should give you enough time to close that 200 range anyway. The extra damage is insignificant; even locking someone in a full duration lvl 3 ult only adds 60 damage before reductions. I'd rather go for aghs, euls, force, atos, gem, pipe, vlads, solar crest, glimmer cape, lotus orb, veil, hex or refresher.

I don't play a lot of bounty hunter but I can't see it being impressive on him either, especially since he'd much rather build those mana boots into greaves.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
imo aether lense has the biggest impacT on heroes with short range spells (ogre, enigma) and medium range spells (linda), not so much long range (disraptor)

imo aether lense has the biggest impacT on heroes with short range spells (ogre, enigma) and medium range spells (linda), not so much long range (disraptor)

More specifically, it is the most tea on heroes that are vulnerable (squishy, slow, channeling spells) and have short-medium range spells. It's nice on ogre, but he doesn't mind being in the thick of it too much. Meanwhile, the further the fuck away from teamfights shadow shaman and crystal maiden can be, the better.

The damage amplification only really comes into play on skywrath, lina, lion, ogre, wd and shadow demon.

kionedrik

More specifically, it is the most tea on heroes that are vulnerable (squishy, slow, channeling spells) and have short range spells. It's nice on ogre, but he doesn't mind being in the thick of it too much. Meanwhile, the further the fuck away from combat shadow shaman and crystal maiden can be, the better.

The damage amplification only really comes into play on skywrath, lina, lion, ogre, wd and shadow demon.

you might be better off getting a veil if you want magic damage amp.

inkls

I think its also great on heroes that have average spell range but don't want to be in the middle of a fight like Zeus, Bane or Nyx for example.

Or heroes that have a blink and build blink dagger, like sand king (with aghs + aether you have insane stun range)

Long range heroes. Being able to cast everything from super far away on Oracle is super strong since you can reliably save your teammates without putting yourself in danger.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think its also great on heroes that have average spell range but don't want to be in the middle of a fight like Zeus, Bane or Nyx for example.

Or heroes that have a blink and build blink dagger, like sand king (with aghs + aether you have insane stun range)

Long range heroes. Being able to cast everything from super far away on Oracle is super strong since you can reliably save your teammates without putting yourself in danger.

no lies detected

shira

Last year on the 3rd Friday of March we got the announcement that TI5 tickets would be on sale the following week.

Today is also the 3rd Friday of March.
8gFWLvx.png

Announcement of TI tickets going on sale
TI4 = Monday March 31, 2014
TI5 = Friday March 20, 2015
TI6 = ???

TI tickets on sale
TI4 = Friday April 4, 2015
TI5 = Friday March 27, 2015
TI6 = ???

TI Main Event
TI4 = July 18-21
TI5 = August 3-8
TI6 = mid-August

tumblr_lqegkulEnt1qktqch.gif

KingKong

the zowie mice are the new hotness. its what most CS GO pros use

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

If you're concerned with what CSGO pros use:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...tMnBz7xiao0HL5f-F1zk_CSF4/edit#gid=1762004852

I enjoy my G303, top end sensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom