• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

"I am retiring guys!!" -Hao

I'm sure he meant the phrasing to say "I'm gonna be destroying the competition so hard they'll be forced to retire!"

Off-topic: I just now realized it's weird LoL refers to their characters as "Champions" and not "Legends".

Incidentally, who is your favorite League Legend

Diana clearly best people come on now

finally this thread is readable ;____;

get into indie icon JAYCE
Decent choices, but jayce is boring as fuck to play if you're not snowballing.
okay but singed is the actual best legume and there's no one like him in dota which STILL TO THIS DAY makes me sad
singed is terrible what the fuck are you talking about
How heavy are these zowie mice? I tried a steelseries rival a while back and it felt like a cheap toy because it was so light. Hated it.

le leeg talk in dota2 thread
SeemsGood.png

Twookie

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Pitlord つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Is he a Banjo-Kazooie character?
could as well be, the early champion designs from riot were completly shit
although banjo kazooie is a good game

inkls

Illusory Orb's 'duration' is tied to its distance traveled, Aether Lens adds enough distance that you have time to TP to base and fill your bottle and jaunt back before the orb finishes its travel distance.

don't think it was to base, theres a tp near the t1 tower.

edit: yup, re watching it, he was tp'ing to the t1 tower.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fuck, twobear, I need a trigger warning on that.

popgaf is a nasty, racist "community" filled to the brim with sniveling little bottoms whose continued assault on taste and basic human decorum is somehow tolerated by those at the top

delete it, and bring back rude, effe, kyon, dmj, artemisia, crumpet, phono, kyon again, artemisia again, cynochrist, and artemisia again

then maybe we'll be getting somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom