• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
popgaf is a nasty, racist "community" filled to the brim with sniveling little bottoms whose continued assault on taste and basic human decorum is somehow tolerated by those at the top

delete it, and bring back rude, effe, kyon, dmj, artemisia, crumpet, phono, kyon again, artemisia again, cynochrist, and artemisia again

then maybe we'll be getting somewhere.

Pop GAF uses English words to speak a different language.

Russ T

Banned
Didn't think about doing that with Aether Lens, that's pretty cool.

Dendi and Puppey did this trick during TI3 a lot using Chen. Put the send back on Puck, Orb right before the end, fill bottle then jump back.

he tp'd to the tower tho not the fountain

unless tp'ing that far back on that tower in the hero preview mode counts as fountain?

Pratfall

but wait he only tps to the tower, it's a bug?????

89ul4.gif

Russ T

Banned
i'm pretty sure someone imported the fairy dragon mob from world of warcraft and gave it abilities similar to puck but better so every time you use illusory orb it just refills your bottle

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
okay so you're saying he teleports to the fountain. and that's how he refills his bottle......but he only teleports to the tower?

Hylian7

No, but the fountain radius is more or less right behind the tower. The gif's a nonstarter.
Basically this. The demo map is small. I think the fountain area is the same size as it is in regular Dota, but it's right behind the towers here.

That gif is just an easier way to show this trick because on the real map you would have to jump the camera around.

Russ T

Banned
oihhhh i get it this is a custom map i think where the illusory orb exit acts like a fountain, basically anyone standing nearby would get a refilled bottle

you can tell it's a custom map cause you see that empty space in the top left corner of the video thing?? that's not in the regular map

oihhhh i get it this is a custom map i think where the illusory orb exit acts like a fountain, basically anyone standing nearby would get a refilled bottle

you can tell it's a custom map cause you see that empty space in the top left corner of the video thing?? that's not in the regular map

thats the demo map

like we said 4 or 5 times now

Pratfall

can i download the custom demo map? i wanna test it and see how puck's orb works there

edit: it also seems like it goes further than normal, that's weird

i noticed that too. maybe that is also connected to this demo map? man, now my curiosity is really running wild!

Russ T

Banned
i wonder what else they change in this "demo" mode

OH! it's previews for possible upcoming changes? so it's a demo of the future

i'll have to check it out when i get home

EDIT: wait you're torlling that's not what puck looks like

misses bull pls stop trolling ):

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I was playing Clinkz yesterday and I somehow ended up mid against an Invoker. Someone on his team paused and asked for a few seconds and I BM unpaused and killed the Invoker while he was standing still and I don't even feel bad about it.

i wonder what else they change in this "demo" mode

OH! it's previews for possible upcoming changes? so it's a demo of the future

i'll have to check it out when i get home

EDIT: wait you're torlling that's not what puck looks like

misses bull pls stop trolling ):

i hate u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom