• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

Wait I'm confused. Can someone explain to me how Puck was able to refill their bottle at the tier one tower in that mysterious gif of wonder?

Wait I'm confused. Can someone explain to me how Puck was able to refill their bottle at the tier one tower in that mysterious gif of wonder?

guys pls. just read the thread. It's on a special, smaller map where the fountain radius extends to that spot. easier to show off the trick like that.

Russ T

Banned
oh haha that was so long ago i forgot all about that

i never did find the custom map where i can play with the op puck

someone should take that idea and run with it, make all the heroes op with crazy abilities, and release THAT as a custom map

that'd be rad

can all yall who wanted the force staff and euls nerfs end yourselves please

where is force staff, why is it not relevant

buff its range and cooldown

Quesa

oh haha that was so long ago i forgot all about that

i never did find the custom map where i can play with the op puck

someone should take that idea and run with it, make all the heroes op with crazy abilities, and release THAT as a custom map

that'd be rad

About as rad as anime used to be, which it no longer is

Twookie

People getting mad at folks being glad gawker is going under. help.

I gotta get off gaf for tonight these threads are driving me batty.

"But the jobs hurr durr"

Jobs are more important than what scummy shit the organisation has done apparently

Honestly good riddance to gawker
Pretty much asking for this to happen with that tweet/article.

I do hope Jason Schreier finds some work elsewhere, as I like his articles.

E: losing your job does suck though, and I hope those affected gets quick on their feet again.

E: somehow swapped schreier for totilo, woops

Hylian7

I was playing Pokken for a while, hoping 6.87 would be out when I came back.
dac15_sad.gif

Pokken is great btw.

"But the jobs hurr durr"

Jobs are more important than what scummy shit the organisation has done apparently

They are

I do hope Jason Schreier finds some work elsewhere, as I like his articles.

He won't have a problem finding a new job at a video game outlet. The problem is that it has to be one that will let him dumb publishers dirty laundry on the ground

Russ T

Banned
i mean for real if every company who did scummy shit was shut down tomorrow the world would fucking collapse within a day

probably less

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
tusr and inkls playing with MY friends

i am outraged

Sibylus

Banned
Who is your favourite Dota?
  • Dota 2, had my fun with Leeg but it wasn't serious
  • Cherry Blossom terrain (giff back)
  • I like actives.
  • High speed, low drag.
  • Earthshaker, Treant, Io, Timbersaw, Tusk, Elder Titan, Legion Commander, Phoenix, Pudge, Sand King, Slardar, Doom, Spirit Breaker, Undying, Abaddon
  • Drow Ranger, Mirana, Templar Assassin, Luna, Bounty Hunter, Blood Seeker, Phantom Assassin, Spectre, Nyx Assassin, Slark, Medusa
  • Crystal Maiden, Windranger, Lina, Shadow Shaman, Tinker, Nature's Prophet, Jakiro, Silencer, Ogre Magi, Rubick, Disruptor, Keeper of the Light, Skywrath Mage, Oracle, Bane, Lich, Lion, Witch Doctor, Enigma, Necrophos, Death Prophet, Pugna, Dazzle, Leshrac, Dark Seer, Ancient Apparition, Outworld Devourer, Shadow Demon, Winter Wyvern
  • High versatility score because I can't choose. They're all my babies.
  • Would nonetheless be happy playing Rubick for the rest of time.
  • Sheever, Llama, Draskyl, Synderen
  • Team Liquid
  • Clever use of movements, smokes, flanking, and vision. I want to get better.
  • Octarine Core
  • Blink Dagger
  • Glimmer Cape
  • Rod of Atos
  • Heaven's Halberd
  • Desolator
  • Dad's music
  • Necronomicon
  • Explosive AoE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom