• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Matt fucked up
UV7cU0v.png

PLD position 5 Invoker incoming
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

shira

Only need invoked to fully complete it.

BTW anyone know when the next patch is gonna be out? I'm assuming its like a month before the next major so mid or end of April?

Staggering of Patches
DAC - December 17 6.83 (50 days before main event)
TI5 - April 30 6.84 (95 days)
Fall - September 24 6.85 (53 days before main event)
Winter - December 16 6.86 (77 days before main event)

Manila Qualifiers are late April so early/mid April

manfestival

that feeling when people constantly come gank you when you are just trying to lane minding your own business. DUDE ITS BEEN 7 MINUTES AND MID HAS COME AND GANKED 5 TIMES! COME ON! OUR MID SUCKS!

^

That's roughly how my chart looked the last times I was playing. Especially versatility after pretty much ~40 phoenix games in a row (of which I won ~35).

Quesa

off topic

People using Puush for screengrabs: is there a way to pause the the screen while you're selecting the area, like Greenshot does? I've been using GS until recently and it's the only thing I miss about it.

shira

hey guys, I would like your collective opinions on a good mouse. I mostly play dota 2 and csgo. Other games from time to time but I always end up going back to these atrocities of gaming. All opinions are welcome. Right now I am using some chinese 10 dollar mouse I found online some aula one that has been ok but the drag the mouse has when I lift it is really annoying sometimes.

QPekVUG.png

Wut is EE's mouse? It's Logitech
cBj1LTf.png

Yeh, it's happened again. I payed a bit more attention to Durka's casting and now I hate everything about it. How long he took to simply point out that Howl synergizes nicely with ench and roaming ganks, yikes. Instead of just saying it normally he tries to make it sound like something special. Again, constantly lowering/raising the volume and pitch of his voice.

Casters who have no actually clue about the game and lack in natural casting talent have to fake excitement some other way I guess.

inkls

huh, that slark skill build tho. Interesting

Yeh, it's happened again. I payed a bit more attention to Durka's casting and now I hate everything about it. How long he took to simply point out that Howl synergizes nicely with ench and roaming ganks, yikes. Instead of just saying it normally he tries to make it sound like something special. Again, constantly lowering/raising the volume and pitch of his voice.

Casters who have no actually clue about the game and lack in natural casting talent have to fake excitement some other way I guess.

theres a mute button on the stream

how is that possible? Are you constantly toggling it?

Not constantly, but ever now and then, sure. I'm also watching it via VLC player and livestreamer, so ez mute hotkey ez life.

Now I take it you take issue with me complaining about casters but it's my duty as part of the Dota community to keep the toxicity levels high enough.

inkls

Not constantly, but ever now and then, sure. I'm also watching it via VLC player and livestreamer, so ez mute hotkey ez life.

Now I take it you take issue with me complaining about casters but it's my duty as part of the Dota community to keep the toxicity levels high enough.

Nah,

It's just I'm constantly amazed that we live in an era where we've never had so much control over what we can see and hear that i'm always surprised/confused when I see complaints related to that kind of stuff. So I do my part and politely remind people of the options they have
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom