• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the wisdom of crowds, both me and kvk together were more accurate than either of us independently.

Boom. Bet the CIA didn't anticipate that one, the fuckers. Communism wins again.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
For whatever reason I ended up offlaning as pug vs shaker and legion. Didn't end well.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
why do you dream about the Hindenburg?

this place used to contain a biting sarcastic remark about transphobia on reddit, but was removed due to inability to make it remotely tasteful.

The humanity of it all, you know
anuxi_rum.gif

Didn't you finish college like a year or so ago? That makes you 23ish?

You are all wrong, 25.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, who wants to bet one of the big western publishers ends up buying Kotaku's IP for like $10k, and just uses it to advertise their games for a few years?

No, we are stacking together. Interestingly we can play ranked together so his party MMR must be at least 2k. He also got 3400 games which is a little strange. Is there any way to manipulate ones displayed MMR?

edit: All right, I didn't get the joke.

edit2: Okay he kicked me.

This is my younger brother's account. I don't play on my main. I also don't watch or play anime stuff (edit: Which is actually not true; I do like Atlus games).

We are waiting for you.

Twookie

holy how long does it take for the match to start?

feels like that interview have lasted for an eternity

edit: coincidently when i post this it goes to draft, good shit

Red UFO

shadow fiend pick from og

tumblr_m46ts7BRN71qbxj8t.gif

edit re invoker win rate

it's about 50% 3kmmr and up. hero is definitley strong but he has a high pick rate so you get a lot of morons playing him

Looking for some friendly DOTA players, preferably US East based, but I also do EU West and US West. Never tried to look for players here.

I'm 4k solo and 3k party, good team player and can play any role pretty much to at least 3.5k level. I think some of the only heroes I don't play yet are Invoker and Ember, I can play pretty much anything else e.g. anything from Pudge, Cent, Mirana, Earth Spirit, and anything in between basically.

Team game and cooperation is my favourite part of the game, so if you're also a player like that I'm down for that.

PM would be fine :)

Red UFO

Looking for some friendly DOTA players, preferably US East based, but I also do EU West and US West. Never tried to look for players here.

I'm 4k solo and 3k party, good team player and can play any role pretty much to at least 3.5k level. I think some of the only heroes I don't play yet are Invoker and Ember, I can play pretty much anything else e.g. anything from Pudge, Cent, Mirana, Earth Spirit, and anything in between basically.

Team game and cooperation is my favourite part of the game, so if you're also a player like that I'm down for that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/liamstockley/

I'm on EUW and pretty shit but if you wanna add me feel free. I've started playing with more people from gaf lately and its made the game a lot more fun for me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/liamstockley/

I'm on EUW and pretty shit but if you wanna add me feel free. I've started playing with more people from gaf lately and its made the game a lot more fun for me.

Thanks I'll add you, looking forward to some games :)

Most of the guys I currently play with are EU West so I'm OK with that.

I'm not really a stickler for skill, as long as everyone tries to play together, most of the guys I regularly play with are 2.5k :D

yarden24

I'm euw, it's the same username as here, feel free to add me, and I'll try and invite you when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom