• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
Okay.

Should I ignore the rest of the advice because they're noobs/feeders?

you asked for lane counters, and people recommended life stealer or am.

a majority of the time zeus is mid

always buy a wand against zeus

the others are fine, i mean i wouldnt lane a melee carry against zeus personally tho. i highly recommend using viper against zeus if you've just stated learning. max corrosive skin and anytime zeus casts a spell, he'll severely slow himself. you can literally stay on zeus' side of the river and he can't do anything without dying. od however is not good against zeus IMO, zeus will wave clear too fast and OD can't punish it very well without sacrificing too much health unless you have rotations

^

bump

the others are fine, i mean i wouldnt lane a melee carry against zeus personally tho. i highly recommend using viper against zeus if you've just stated learning. max corrosive skin and anytime zeus casts a spell, he'll severely slow himself. you can literally stay on zeus' side of the river and he can't do anything without dying. od however is not good against zeus IMO, zeus will wave clear too fast and OD can't punish it very well without sacrificing too much health unless you have rotations
I know he wasn't mentioned earlier but what melees CAN you run against mid Zeus? DK? Faceless Void?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
u literally say that every patch i think its safe to say its ok to ignore ur posts

na

i always say the meta gets stale at some point (which it does). in this case it's a very different and new feeling for me to have no desire whatsoever to actually play dota, whereas in the past 8 or so years i've constantly played despite new patch, old patch, shit patch, great patch. it's quite liberating but at the same time kinda ??? i don't kno what it is about this particular patch so i can't point to anything specifically

that might be different for you bro and that's A OK, different experiences are what make us different people and i ain't guna passive aggressively dismiss ur own view on any particular patch or hero, that ain't me
wink.gif

Artanisix

na

i always say the meta gets stale at some point (which it does). in this case it's a very different and new feeling for me to have no desire whatsoever to actually play dota, whereas in the past 8 or so years i've constantly played despite new patch, old patch, shit patch, great patch

that might be different for you bro and that's A OK i ain't guna passive aggressively dismiss ur own view on any particular patch that ain't me
wink.gif

prob cuz this dota patch is during the most godlike poe patch tbh, dota is my favorite game of all time but this poe patch is just king rite now

also youre the king of hyperbole so

prob cuz this dota patch is during the most godlike poe patch tbh, dota is my favorite game of all time but this poe patch is just king rite now

That's been my game of choice. Although I might dive into Bloodborne since I picked it up at Amazon a few weeks back and haven't even played it. The current version of PoE has been the most interesting iteration of the game I've seen so far.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

also youre the king of hyperbole so

i am indeed the king of hyperbole (and constantly editing/revising my posts ;) but it just ain't hyperbole this time to say i just got no desire to dotes, that's just the straight up truth. that's why im hopin a new patch reinvigorates my doto love

but yeah this poe season is absolutely godlike, everyone that enjoys diablo or a good arpg should get into poe btw, all of us in mumblegaf are playin and having a blast

shira

i am indeed the king of hyperbole (and constantly editing/revising my posts ;) but it just ain't hyperbole this time to say i just got no desire to dotes, that's just the straight up truth. that's why im hopin a new patch reinvigorates my doto love

but yeah this poe season is absolutely godlike, everyone that enjoys diablo or a good arpg should get into poe btw, all of us in mumblegaf are playin and having a blast

Is that like the Stardew Valley of Diablo?

Red UFO

He can't have been kicked, surely. I swear his natures prophet was a key component to them winning the major.

Maybe he wasn't getting along with the team.

Gav47

wtf, if you had told me misery got kicked pre major I wouldn't have been surprised but he really stepped up to the plate during Shanghai, pro dota is a cutthroat business

While we are discussing Misery and W33 (apparently) getting booted I am watching Merlini play Necro.

He has the sick TI5 Necro set. I want it. One of you guys gimme.

Qvoth

kicking misery i guess is fine if you can get zai, but w33 as well? who's gonna replace him?
secret to literally disband after manila
man i'm really disappointed with secret now

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
DRAMA

i felt like misery improved A LOT in the past few months though and was one of the big reasons why secret won the major, surprised to see him go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom