• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
What are good lane counters to zeus? Silencer is the only hero that comez to mind.

nyx, spam w

ta, run at him with refract and kill him with ease

buy a stick if you're laning against him

the first few waves will dictate how well zeus does from there to mid game. he needs his bottle desperately and he'll probably bring some clarities to the lane. he's gonna spam q and indirectly harass you regardless of where you are in the lane so you might as well turn the aggression on him. if you can put a dent in some his early regen or last hitting power (since last hitting with auto attack on zeus is a nightmare) you'll severely hamper his mid game items. communicate with team to prevent him from getting a rune if they dont want to die to his r.

Sibylus

Banned
Not been banned once in 5 years so far. Anybody with a better resume than that around?
Not been banned once in the 11 years I've been shitposting
horse.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when i say i've never been banned what i mean is that i do not recognise the constitutional authority of neogaf mods and therefore consider my so-called 'bannings' to be politically illegitimate

Acinixys

when i say i've never been banned what i mean is that i do not recognise the constitutional authority of neogaf mods and therefore consider my so-called 'bannings' to be politically illegitimate

Ive never been banned, because even though I venture into OT and Gaming, I restrain myself from telling people what shitheads they are.

I have also never been banned. Quite a few people's attitudes towards mods on this site scares me (and I don't mean that in a sucking up kind of way either).

remember when j*mes was banned, lol good times.

to this day he swears he doesn't care but then asks people to white knight him in random threads.... shameful tbh.......

^

ive never been banned and got tag

getting banned is easy, enter any of the following topics:

anime titties and censorship
make america great again
guns
women
sports

Hylian7

I've been banned four times. Two of which I feel I didn't deserve (one wish pretty much 99% of everyone agrees with me on), the other two I definitely did.

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my unwavering support of #HylianForMod2016

The time is now. The place is here. Hylian needs to be buffed.

I'm here for the #NewEra of a 100% p/b #HylianMeta.

Using my undue and entirely outrageous influence, this WILL happen, because it must.

Hylian7

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my unwavering support of #HylianForMod2016

The time is now. The place is here. Hylian needs to be buffed.

I'm here for the #NewEra of a 100% p/b #HylianMeta.

Using my undue and entirely outrageous influence, this WILL happen, because it must.

Am I going to make GAF great again?

I'm going to build a wall, and make the LoL thread pay for it.

Russ T

Banned
ive never been banned and got tag

getting banned is easy, enter any of the following topics:

anime titties and censorship
make america great again
guns
women
sports

I've been in two of those types of threads more than once and not been banned in those threads!

G.ZZZ

two bear getting his ovaries removed

Just to ruin everyone's day. If you have ovarian cancer and you feel the symptoms, you're already dead. It's one of the kinds where you either luckily get it in an early development phase as you do some checkup, or he get you, you don't notice, and are dead 3 months later.

#ruining other people's days since 1986

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
meanwhile prostate cancer is like usually harmless and very treatable.....when will the patriarchy's ill treatment of women end???

G.ZZZ

meanwhile prostate cancer is like usually harmless and very treatable.....when will the patriarchy's ill treatment of women end???

I could go on in how many cancers are shittier for women than for men, but i'll stop here.

On the other hand men are less intelligent on average and are better than women at things that we don't really need anymore like eye-hand coordination, physical strenght/endurance, and spatial orientation. Literally useless. Can't wait for our robot overlords.

shira

Not until middle of April. Valve about to go to Hawaii for two weeks.

I'd say mid-early April. You need to give time for the qualifiers to learn the patch and the qualifiers are end of April.

And half of Valve goes on vacation, then another half goes so work is halved - not stopped.

Acinixys

These teams on BTS are noob as fuck

Radiant OD buys back and runs into Dire base to instantly die

Even though he has a 8 sec BKB and his team behind him

What the fuck are you doing
charm_sleeping.gif

Anti-mage, lifestealer, TA, Oracle

Invoker, Viper, OD and some more.

nyx, spam w

ta, run at him with refract and kill him with ease

buy a stick if you're laning against him

the first few waves will dictate how well zeus does from there to mid game. he needs his bottle desperately and he'll probably bring some clarities to the lane. he's gonna spam q and indirectly harass you regardless of where you are in the lane so you might as well turn the aggression on him. if you can put a dent in some his early regen or last hitting power (since last hitting with auto attack on zeus is a nightmare) you'll severely hamper his mid game items. communicate with team to prevent him from getting a rune if they dont want to die to his r.

good shit good shit
SeemsGood.png

I'd say mid-early April. You need to give time for the qualifiers to learn the patch and the qualifiers are end of April.

And half of Valve goes on vacation, then another half goes so work is halved - not stopped.

you cant divide by zero or else the time/space contiuum will fold in itself.

Artanisix

giff 6.87
giff 6.87

sure nothing feels blatantly op like lesh/doom/storm/troll/sniper of the past, but something about this patch just has me playing the fewest amount of dota games i've played pretty much ever (in my 7-8 years of playing dota from dota1 to hon to dota2). maybe it's just a result of other games like POE eating up my time, but i legit just have 0 desire to play dota right now and it's been like that for the last few weeks (and that is a genuinely new feeling for me lol, i'm usually always thirsty for dota it was a fkn ritual for me)

stale meta BOYS i need some hero tweaks and shit to toy around with

u literally say that every patch i think its safe to say its ok to ignore ur posts

Artanisix

10 Cloverfield Lane, gud movie

Ya very good movie, if youre into twilight zone at all def check it out.

Okay.

Should I ignore the rest of the advice because they're noobs/feeders?

the others are fine, i mean i wouldnt lane a melee carry against zeus personally tho. i highly recommend using viper against zeus if you've just stated learning. max corrosive skin and anytime zeus casts a spell, he'll severely slow himself. you can literally stay on zeus' side of the river and he can't do anything without dying. od however is not good against zeus IMO, zeus will wave clear too fast and OD can't punish it very well without sacrificing too much health unless you have rotations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom