• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously, I've been on GAF prior to Dota and since the forum is huge I just decided to not give a fuck about user names since you never see the same poster twice anyway and that habit just stuck with me. You probably have never memorized a random Reddit account name either.

bORrQ4a.png

close enough.

we need a new grandmaster shit poster to take his place.
or not... please don't...

wow at that post count

All I know is, in that match, two et al were playing against the other team

Yarden was having his own battle against Chens creeps.

On his own.

And he lost.

Your avatar is not that memorable to be honest. Anyways, I've got a cold and will probably play Dota all evening as I'm definitely calling in sick tomorrow. So if anyone wants to join EU Server games, feel free.

Account

Pretty solid chance thats the first 6.87 tourny though. So basically Alliance's future invites depend on a strong showing after their hero pool is nerfed.
cool.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
guys how big should the lymph nodes near your groin be? because the one on the right is about the size of my fingertip. i'm really worried that i have cancer. also because i am a retard i googled it and now i'm even more worried. i booked myself in to see the doctor though.

ughhhhhh health anxiety SUCKS.

kionedrik

i really

don't want to die :(

Mountains and molehills man...

Get it checked. If it turns out to be anything serious there will still be a good chance it will be treatable or even curable. By the way you described it it might only be some inflamation or physical stress induced injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom