• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

new riki ult WAS bad when the cd was way too long, but it's actually super good now.

i still recommend you guys play this hero as a roaming support. he's not a very good carry or offlaner

shira

smile.gif

edit - finally works now tx matt

new riki ult WAS bad when the cd was way too long, but it's actually super good now.

i still recommend you guys play this hero as a roaming support. he's not a very good carry or offlaner

same general build? euls/atos/gem? Drums? Vlads? I don't like the idea of mek riki even as buildup to greaves...

Hey EE I have a question about Spectre's skill build. Should I max Dagger like you stabbed Misery and w33 in the back, Desolate like you desolated EG's roster for the next major, or dispersion like you disperse players only few days before roster locks?

shira

Hey EE I have a question about Spectre's skill build. Should I max Dagger like you stabbed Misery and w33 in the back, Desolate like you desolated EG's roster for the next major, or dispersion like you disperse players only few days before roster locks?

Haunted by the kick from his best friend S4
cBj1LTf.png

Quesa

Man if I were a big Dota 2 personality I would just fuck with people all day. So easy to write seemingly innocuous messages and have everyone decrypt the heck out of them. The way they say like two words and turn everyone into college freshmen writing interpretive essays is kind of poetic.

Bro you play Dota with a mouse

Edit: holy crap I sound like liquid

aeolist

Banned
Man if I were a big Dota 2 personality I would just fuck with people all day. So easy to write seemingly innocuous messages and have everyone decrypt the heck out of them. The way they say like two words and turn everyone into college freshmen writing interpretive essays is kind of poetic.

thank god everyone in the scene right now is mature and professional enough to avoid such trolling

I think LeBron is doing this right now, a couple days ago he unfollowed the Cavs on Twitter and started a shitstorm of rumors, the day after he followed the Cavs on Instagram and confused the shit out of everyone. Hilarious stuff.

https://twitter.com/BelvedereDota/status/712745374121914372

happening

DC has a game in 3 hours so sunsfan is probably just starting shit

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
can u imagine how that telephone conversation went

'hey man i know that i called u toxic in public and said u were a nightmare to work with but ummm i kind of don't have a team right now so do u mind coming back'

aeolist

Banned
i wonder if everyone in the scene just has the memory span of a fruit fly or if the constant backstabbing and insults form a kind of lubricating froth that keeps people sliding around between teammates that they always hate

Quesa

i wonder if everyone in the scene just has the memory span of a fruit fly or if the constant backstabbing and insults form a kind of lubricating froth that keeps people sliding around between teammates that they always hate

at some point these people gotta make that money, and if EG pays better than DC, you can bet Aui's thinking real hard about going another round with people who burned him so he can retire by age 30.

shira

they prolly talk like weebs

"Aui-kun, daijobu?"

there's so much youth and money in this "scene"; it's very troubling.

I humbly offer myself as a financial and life coach for these young aspiring men (?). What I lack in video game skills I make up for in my steadfast ability to launder a shit ton of money.

mizuk_i

i feel kind of bad for w33 and misery tho, fingers crossed they at least got paid for shanghai

Valve pays players directly.

Also Aui didn't qualify once for a major on DC so i'm not shocked if he comes back. Fear/Sumail core duo worked well in the past but losing Universe is huge.

shira

Valve pays players directly.

Also Aui didn't qualify once for a major on DC so i'm not shocked if he comes back. Fear/Sumail core duo worked well in the past but losing Universe is huge.

It's incredibly difficult to make a team with 2 weeks to a cutoff.

TC is a serviceable fellow (7k+, universally respected), but he's not cutout for this cut-throat game of showmanship and social media baiting that modern dota requires.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Hope everybody that shit on Peter after the Aui kick has turned on Secret. Misery and w33 even have enough time to make it onto a team before the lock?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Also, am I the only one who finds it ironic that Valve implemented the Major system in order to promote roster stability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom