• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1SSY

hrb8l.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I can't wait to read Puppey's blog post about how w33 and Rasmus were toxic players and how getting RTC on the team would provide a more stable playing environment.

Cause Aui had weeks to find a new roster. Puppey left 2 players and a team on their ass with these poaches. Puppey really is a piece of shit tbh.

Valve sure is a shit company for letting this happen huh

we should boycott dota 2 and all things related to dota 2 like hats, compendiums and neogaf threads related to dota 2

Conceptor

new riki ult WAS bad when the cd was way too long, but it's actually super good now.

i still recommend you guys play this hero as a roaming support. he's not a very good carry or offlaner
In 10v10 Riki is an amazing carry

Every hero is viable

Valve pls host 10v10 tournament

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
I bet EG bought out DC's players, if it was true that Sumail and Fear was going to join them.

this is what i'm assuming has happened, too. after hearing fear and sumail will join dc they offered to pick up the dc crew and drop ppd. kind of lmao if this is all because finally got fed up with ppd. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm totes a fan of both new secret and new dc/eg. always felt like misery and w33 were a bit of a weak spot for secret (tho w33 proved me wrong on several occasions)

Fevaweva

No disrespect to DC but their players are a rather large step down from the likes of RTZ and Universe...apart from AUI_2000 of course.

KingKong

No disrespect to DC but their players are a rather large step down from the likes of RTZ and Universe...apart from AUI_2000 of course.

Universe is really good but offlaner is the easiest to replace, so imo new EG will be fine if it still has ppd

Fear is a better carry than Rtz anyway kappa

Quesa

Hello yes Twitch I would like to report a comment made on RTZ's stream by a viewer in their donation message to Mr. Babaev a person said that everyone on Secret had won a major except him but that is not true he won DAC which was technically a major thank you

W1SSY

Hello yes Twitch I would like to report a comment made on RTZ's stream by a viewer in their donation message to Mr. Babaev a person said that everyone on Secret had won a major except him but that is not true he won DAC which was technically a major thank you

He finished third at DAC. He was on Secret at the time EG won DAC.

Sibylus

Banned
The rampant, unironic use of "skill cap" in place of "skill floor" all over Dota spaces is making me crazy. You're looking for the literal opposite of what you're saying, idiots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom