• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the only music pack i flat-out rihFUSE to buy is the 'metal' one, white people music is trash.

carly rae jepsen should release an E-MO-TION inspired music pack.......i would buy copies for everybody on my friends list & distribute

BibleThump.png
Speed Gaming
BibleThump.png

Russ T

Banned
The rampant, unironic use of "skill cap" in place of "skill floor" all over Dota spaces is making me crazy. You're looking for the literal opposite of what you're saying, idiots!

i know it's skill cap cause stalaCtites are cooler than stalaGmites just like skill Cap sounds cooler than skill Ground

it's like you don't even

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
In thinking more about it, I'm actually more relieved that I can finally go back to hating RTZ than I am saddened about Universe being in a pit of vipers. That right there is called acceptable losses. Willing to live with that collateral damage.

Russ T

Banned
In thinking more about it, I'm actually more relieved that I can finally go back to hating RTZ than I am saddened about Universe being in a pit of vipers. That right there is called acceptable losses. Willing to live with that collateral damage.

preach

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i know you've had a rough lane

here I've come to smoke gank you, smoke gank you, I love you

i'm making the most of the fight

fkgdkjl;hh

when the laning phase is going well, i really like you plays. when it's going badly, boy problems.

'listen, just leave or stay. but i'm done with you tonight.'

Arol

So do we think the EG players -> DC or the DC players -> EG rumour has more merit?

I think it was heavily implied through their Twitter accounts ( Sunsfan and his wife?) that DC is done.

It's just a matter of who the new EG is.

Edit: oh didn't realize they cancelled a match. Yeah that's probably it for DC.

Hopefully the next incarnation works out better for them.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So do we think the EG players -> DC or the DC players -> EG rumour has more merit?

It sounds like it. The current Rumor is that Fear and Sumail left EG for DC after RTZ and Universe left, then EG basically bought out DC's players. There is some mixed signals if PPD would still be on the team or not.

KingKong

I dont know how anyone can be a Secret fan after theyve gutted their team like 4 times since creation. Its like people who were Heat fans and are now Golden State fans

Fixed that for you.

Yeah. while I feel bad about Misery and w33ha, I have to support anime. Envyちゃんがんばって~

I wasn't watching dota back when speed gaming was happening so this is all Ive ever wanted. Like yea its shitty but dream meme team.

ugh not you, too

Socially awkward anime nerd wants to drop out of top-tier university and get into pro-gaming. Gets told by the world that he's never going to make it, threatened to be thrown out by his parents, etc. Still mans up and does it. Forms team, has success, they kick him out and then win TI3. He doesn't break, goes on to form new team that is known for trying wild and crazy things and is always fun to watch, massive throws included.

How can I not support this man? He's basically the person I wish I could have become.

cris7198

can confirm roaming riki is good
dac15_fade.gif
dac15_stab.gif

Maybe the same discovery I made when i played pudge roaming support, rot + boots to kill the enemy midlaner and make him tilt

Socially awkward anime nerd wants to drop out of top-tier university and get into pro-gaming. Gets told by the world that he's never going to make it, threatened to be thrown out by his parents, etc. Still mans up and does it. Forms team, has success, they kick him out and then win TI3. He doesn't break, goes on to form new team that is known for trying wild and crazy things and is always fun to watch, massive throws included.

How can I not support this man? He's basically the person I wish I could have become.

But do you say "Drop your stick!"?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Silhoutte, Amun-ra, Maliken, and Zephyr--best heroes.

I dont know how anyone can be a Secret fan after theyve gutted their team like 4 times since creation. Its like people who were Heat fans and are now Golden State fans

not the same at all, dota teams ain't tied to a particular city; i'm a fan of the players not the teams. so i'll root for universe and rtz regardless of the sponsor they wear

Russ T

Banned

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom