• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
adding training wheels to bikes lowers the skill cap of the tour de france

Well in that case let me tell you that I talked to my father yesterday (via SMS) who is a head physician in internal medicine and described him your condition. He said the number of people attending him because of negligible symptoms who then panic because internet research came up with cancer is shockingly high. A vast majority of his cancer panickers just get send home quickly without even doing further examination because that would unsettle them, as the fact that they're healthy is oftentimes obvious rather quickly for the doc. Obviously, any legit doc will refrain from remote diagnosing but I guess his point is to chill the fuck out.

I didn't want to tell you this until you met the doc who would have likely sent you home with the advice to relax and never research symptoms on the interner ever again but since that is a week out, I might as well share what I got I guess.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well in that case let me tell you that I talked to my father yesterday (via SMS) who is a head physician in internal medicine and described him your condition. He said the number of people attending him because of negligible symptoms who then panic because internet research came up with cancer is shockingly high. A vast majority of his cancer panickers just get send home quickly without even doing further examination because that would unsettle them, as the fact that they're healthy is oftentimes obvious rather quickly for the doc. Obviously, any legit doc will refrain from remote diagnosing but I guess his point is to chill the fuck out.

I didn't want to tell you this until you met the doc who would have likely send you home with the advice to relax and never research symptoms on the interner ever again but since that is a week out, I might as well share what I got I guess.

ty for the thoughts anyway! i'm seeing a therapist atm and one of the things i want to address is my health anxiety and reading stuff like this does help

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
hmm ritsu and Moo to EG...

poor Moo
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
Unless something changed since yesterday:

David Hull – Verified account ‏@ArchonMoo

.@TeamArchon current Dota 2 Epicenter roster, battling tomorrow, the 21st.

1. @ritsudota
2. hFn
3. @ArchonMoo
4. Ztok
5. @waytopeter

Interesting team.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I really like the design, it should help Nintendo lose a shit ton of money and go third party quicker.

Hylian7

Why is Nintendo so completely brain dead when it comes to designing hardware
I don't know what they are thinking. Did they learn nothing from Wii U?

I really hope either this thing isn't real, or it comes bundled with a traditional controller we just haven't seen yet.

They got lucky going crazy off the rails once and have been chasing that success ever since. Sucks that the 3DS will be my last Nintendo purchase :(
Not having buttons is so amazingly stupid. I refuse to buy any dedicated video game device that lacks proper, clicky, buttons. My PC and retro library have hundreds of games in them, so I'm not going to buy something I can replace with a smartphone in terms of quality of play.

I really like the design, it should help Nintendo lose a shit ton of money and go third party quicker.
And immediately stop making anything interesting since a massive source of income died, forcing them to only make the handful of games they can make and still meet success in the increasingly top heavy AAA environment.

But yeah, sure, 3rd party woohoo

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
And immediately stop making anything interesting since a massive source of income died, forcing them to only make the handful of games they can make and still meet success in the increasingly top heavy AAA environment.

But yeah, sure, 3rd party woohoo

Chris R

I don't know what they are thinking. Did they learn nothing from Wii U?

I really hope either this thing isn't real, or it comes bundled with a traditional controller we just haven't seen yet.

It looks like what the learned from the WiiU was that the controller wasn't tabletly enough, better ditch ALL the buttons and make the entire thing a screen. Kids like tablets right?

Chris R

Well now the stuff about Epona being smart enough to not run into trees makes sense. Nintendo knows their controls gonna be shit, better make the game play itself smh

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Spring Battle pass with the spring terrain incoming. If thats 2 months then TI6 compendium in June? thats a lot later than before. also oooh

Frozen Chains TI6 Immortal: Lich
Rainbow Spear: Possible Phantom Lancer Immortal
Solar Forge: Possible Phoenix Immortal
Crimson Pique: Possible Weaver Immortal
Omniknight TI6 Immortal

Wow, this is new and shocking information.
surprise.gif

I think that is Valve Hiding the hero more than anything. They removed tons of reference to him in the files. Likely the hero is done, and they went though extra efforts to not let it leak with this update.

Hylian7

Well now the stuff about Epona being smart enough to not run into trees makes sense. Nintendo knows their controls gonna be shit, better make the game play itself smh
Well, if NX really isn't until 2017, I think the Wii U version will still come out this year. Having the smart horse stuff does make sense.

gai_shain

Man I also wish we would still play on controllers that are like the nes ones.

e: also how are some people not realising that if thats the nx controller that you most likely will still have the game on your TV

Unless something changed since yesterday:

David Hull – Verified account ‏@ArchonMoo

.@TeamArchon current Dota 2 Epicenter roster, battling tomorrow, the 21st.

1. @ritsudota
2. hFn
3. @ArchonMoo
4. Ztok
5. @waytopeter

Interesting team.
Archons manager is tweeting names and he's responding with "confirmed" when asked if its final

I don't care what the remote looks like if they release a half decent Zelda for the NX then I'm in.

Until I beat it and then I'm selling the system.

inkls

Wow, this is new and shocking information.
surprise.gif

I think that is Valve Hiding the hero more than anything. They removed tons of reference to him in the files. Likely the hero is done, and they went though extra efforts to not let it leak with this update.

KIRBY CONFIRMS PIT LORD FOR 6.87!!!!!

lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif
lina-vi3.gif