• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Gemini was pretty sick, what little I played of him.

Midas was fun.

Flux is one of the most unique Lords Management Lords.

the only music pack i flat-out rihFUSE to buy is the 'metal' one, white people music is trash.

carly rae jepsen should release an E-MO-TION inspired music pack.......i would buy copies for everybody on my friends list & distribute

but what about punk rock, the greatest genre of music never to arrive in britain Keepo

shira

Ripperu
https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/status/712812769800822784
CeRrVLgW8AEYpK2.jpg:large

Sibylus

Banned
Changes impact both actually.
Technically true, but not in the sense that people are wailing about the skill ceiling coming down when it's actually the skill floor. The ceiling, if anything, is going up marginally thanks to blocking and counterwarding being a lot more precise (especially between patches).

W1SSY

Elite Wolves were accused of match fixing around the end of Feb iirc

unsure if this is related to that.

He would be the first person banned from Valve stuff then correct? I know Solo was banned from Starladder but has played in Valve sponsored events.

Also it is kind of weird only he is ineligible and not the other guys from that team.

TUSR

Banned
He would be the first person banned from Valve stuff then correct? I know Solo was banned from Starladder but has played in Valve sponsored events.
This is all speculation, it could be for something else. But allegedly Valve cleared it with an admin of the tournament Elite Wolves were in, but we never heard anything from Valve themselves on the matter.

Your edit is the important part, only he is showing as ineligible on the team.

I think it would be a first for Dota, a few CS players are perma'ed from Valve events.

This is all speculation, it could be for something else. But allegedly Valve cleared it with an admin of the tournament Elite Wolves were in, but we never heard anything from Valve themselves on the matter.

I think it would be a first for Dota, a few CS players are perma'ed from Valve events.

in the IBP match fixing scandal, wasn't skadoodle on the team but not penalized (which, I assume, means he was determined not to have taken money?)? Could be a similar situation.

Also it is kind of weird only he is ineligible and not the other guys from that team.

I think the SEA guys who matchfixed are banned too, but I don't know for sure

W1SSY

They probably have to get all the paperwork completed and will probably want an actual press release prepared before anything happens.

shira

https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/status/712827594123689984 said:
Matthew Bailey
‏@Cyborgmatt

Valve have told me that EWolves were never cleared of matchfixing. Players marked ineligible are correctly marked & were told before locking

Ayyyy

ROFL that RT score for batman vs superman.
All the fanboys who jumped down anyones throat if they said something negative about it are eating major crow now

Quesa

Believe me, if it was literally any other username I would have clicked immediately.

And I almost did anyway.

Nah.

Scrolled past his post.

They couldn't have possibly used a patch as a ranger would a blanket on a fire?

I saw it quoted farther down and thought it was for real.

Keyword if I ever saw one.

Looked at the page count and saw the thread hadn't exploded.

So I knew it was a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom