• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1SSY

I just saw that 1437 is back as coach for Secret so that confirms DC is dead. Now just have to wait for EG to announce the new roster.

KingKong

Fragbite, after an article saying Fear and Sumail were out based on some tweets boldly proclaim the new EG roster based on some tweets

Qvoth

yeah even the polygon article mentions they heard fear and sumail were going to leave as well until they managed to get bulba and aui
good for aui i guess

yeah even the polygon article mentions they heard fear and sumail were going to leave as well until they managed to get bulba and aui
good for aui i guess

I hope Bulba can rise up to the challenge of filling Universe's shoes. I've seen some great Clockwerk plays from Bulba but nothing on the level of TI4 Universe Void, for example.

shira

https://ask.fm/EternaLEnVy1991/answers/135236967387 said:
Q: Why people sometimes simply dodge questions regarding team lineup ? I think it's a good way to clarify the situation -> nullify the drama, like rtz does sometimes. Simply streaming and ignoring everything/acting like nothing happened is really immature and gives no respect to his former mates.

A: Despite what some retards think, players are kicked for a reason. I do not owe anyone an explanation except Misery/W33. I rather say nothing about former teammates I respect, than mention what we think are their flaws (the reasons for the change).
I will never reveal to the public why misery or w33 were kicked unless they start spewing too much bullshit which they won't.
The only thing I will say is that this decision was not made on the spur of the momment and that Universe/Arteezy only agreed to join yesterday.

Dat PR shine
cBj1LTf.png

Wok

Why not pick W33 and Misery for EG?

Q: Why people sometimes simply dodge questions regarding team lineup ? I think it's a good way to clarify the situation -> nullify the drama, like rtz does sometimes. Simply streaming and ignoring everything/acting like nothing happened is really immature and gives no respect to his former mates.

EE's answer:

Despite what some retards think, players are kicked for a reason. I do not owe anyone an explanation except Misery/W33. I rather say nothing about former teammates I respect, than mention what we think are their flaws (the reasons for the change).

I will never reveal to the public why misery or w33 were kicked unless they start spewing too much bullshit which they won't.

The only thing I will say is that this decision was not made on the spur of the momment and that Universe/Arteezy only agreed to join yesterday.

I find it amazing that this behaviour which consists of blaming teammates is prevalent from 1k mmr to pro level.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hooray for insomnia. I'm so productive when I can't sleep

inkls

Meta fiends can't appreciate the classics
H E Y V I V I I M T R Y I N G T O L E A R N H O W T O S K I L L F A C E L E S S V O I D. S H O U L D I M A X T I M E W A L K L I K E Y O U W A L K E D A W A Y F R O M D O T A? T I M E D I L A T I O N L I K E H O W Y O U R E D U C E D Y O U R P O S T S I N T H I S T H R E A D? O R T I M E L O C K L I K E H O W Y O U L O C K E D U S O U T O F Y O U R H E A R T?

ViviOggi

H E Y V I V I I M T R Y I N G T O L E A R N H O W T O S K I L L F A C E L E S S V O I D. S H O U L D I M A X T I M E W A L K L I K E Y O U W A L K E D A W A Y F R O M D O T A? T I M E D I L A T I O N L I K E H O W Y O U R E D U C E D Y O U R P O S T S I N T H I S T H R E A D? O R T I M E L O C K L I K E H O W Y O U L O C K E D U S O U T O F Y O U R H E A R T?

lmao

well meme'd, friend

vgr ffs
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png

rofl wtf is going on in this match

vgr had around 20k lead
invoker bought extra vit booster and mana orb and dropped them in the enemy secret shop where they got denied by the enemy
ember sells BKB instead of aquilia to buy linkens and Daedalus
teams smoke across the river at the same second and instantly break both smokes
ember just bought bkb again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom