• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn some of those tweets from the microsoft AI are fucking SAVAGE

LOL

PPnCHnf.jpg

clock buffs yay, linda buffs???? no way!

or, buff linda but ALSO buff silencer (110% int > damage thanks) and necro (scythe cooldown immediate refresh upon kill like dunk :))))))))))))).

and nerf ET because he's OP garbage, fuck that broken champion

Wok

I really wish they would fix the bug where if you hit your quick buy key within 2 seconds before you die, it acts like you bought the item, takes the money and disappears from the quick buy queue, then your money comes back and you don't have the item and it's back in your quick buy queue. "Oh, you bought before you died... JUST KIDDING FUCK YOU"

Ahah, I ended up thinking that was intended!

If I were drafting Id put fear on carry and aui on support.

Fears support pool just isn't that great, he's competent at most heroes but better to put him on that consistent carry play.

Oh look we have a Chen player now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wish someone trained Tay to be a Dota shitposter.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is the rest of that Tay tweets archived somewhere? I'm so sad I missed it.

If I can figure out my streaming setup, it'll probably be Friday, April 1st. Speaking of which:

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE SFV DOTAGAF TOURNAMENT WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY APRIL 2ND*.

If you're in the bracket and can't make that date, let me know! If you can make it, let me know anyway! I need to do re-do the headcount because of how delayed this whole thing has been (thanks Capcom), and some people may not be able to commit now. In fact, I might need to some replacements, so if you wanted to enter but didn't make the bracket, sit tight!

If you're in the bracket, please let me know if you can make it by posting in this thread, pinging me on GAF, or pinging me on steam! If you're in mumbleGAF, please let everyone know they have to touch base with me (my mumble install broke).

Should be good stuff!

*I changed the date to Saturday because we have a few Euros in the bracket and Friday night wouldn't be fair to them.
Around what time are you planning to start? The challonge page says it's at 31st of March at 3:10 AM CDT, not april.

If I can figure out my streaming setup, it'll probably be Friday, April 1st. Speaking of which:

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE SFV DOTAGAF TOURNAMENT WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY APRIL 2ND*.

If you're in the bracket and can't make that date, let me know! If you can make it, let me know anyway! I need to do re-do the headcount because of how delayed this whole thing has been (thanks Capcom), and some people may not be able to commit now. In fact, I might need to some replacements, so if you wanted to enter but didn't make the bracket, sit tight!

If you're in the bracket, please let me know if you can make it by posting in this thread, pinging me on GAF, or pinging me on steam! If you're in mumbleGAF, please let everyone know they have to touch base with me (my mumble install broke).

Should be good stuff!

*I changed the date to Saturday because we have a few Euros in the bracket and Friday night wouldn't be fair to them.

I'm good for the 2nd, CFN is mikeyrab. Sorry to all for a lurker taking up a spot, ooooooh well.

Quesa

Around what time are you planning to start? The challonge page says it's at 31st of March at 3:10 AM CDT, not april.

No joke, that was a placeholder date because, silly me, I thought there'd be NO WAY the tournament wouldn't have run by then. Probably like 8-9pm GMT? Are the euros in the tournament okay with that?

Sibylus

Banned
Reminds me of the time 6 managers, one of them a general manager, took a bus as soon as they started to show up at our store to "fix" a lettuce slicer. They put it back together backwards and left.

DrPizza

Banned
I think that DreamLeague has really nailed its format, and much as it surprises me, I think Slacks is working really well. Sheever is great.

Sibylus

Banned
Fast food has its moments.

I think that DreamLeague has really nailed its format, and much as it surprises me, I think Slacks is working really well. Sheever is great.
I agree on all counts. Good production values, and the broadcast team synergy is excellent. Even makes failing to blend smoothies naturally funny, and not unintentionally funny like Shanghai.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Hey, I know we are here to play this tournament, but I'd like to let you guys know now you are being kicked next week if RTZ and Universe Agree to join. Oh, but if they don't you can stay."

Guys he's just being so real and telling it how it is, for sure not running off on something he probably doesn't know anything about. I mean, he was at the same tournament as them, 'nuff said.

DrPizza

Banned
"Hey, I know we are here to play this tournament, but I'd like to let you guys know now you are being kicked next week if RTZ and Universe Agree to join. Oh, but if they don't you can stay."

Eh, even if they told them once the tournament was through, but before they all went home, that'd be something. The point is to tell them face to face, not hiding behind Skype.

shira

Eh, even if they told them once the tournament was through, but before they all went home, that'd be something. The point is to tell them face to face, not hiding behind Skype.

That would start a fistfight with Misery clocking EE, then PPD would start slapping the shit out of Artour when he got word.

Guys he's just being so real and telling it how it is, for sure not running off on something he probably doesn't know anything about. I mean, he was at the same tournament as them, 'nuff said.

It would be interesting to know if rtz was rooming with Universe at Shanghai or Split.

Deadly

The only thing I will say is that this decision was not made on the spur of the momment and that Universe/Arteezy only agreed to join yesterday.
I mean there were probably some talks and discussions between them before that but nothing was confirmed as far as we know. It sucks but there aren't many ways to handle the situation.

kvk1

in 10th grade i broke up with this girl, i was gonna do it over text, but my friend told me to "be a man" and do it face to face

so i did, she started crying in front of everyone, called her mom to picker her up, and i was the bad guy in school the whole day

to this day i regret listening to my friend

in 10th grade i broke up with this girl, i was gonna do it over text, but my friend told me to "be a man" and do it face to face

so i did, she started crying in front of everyone, called her mom to picker her up, and i was the bad guy in school the whole day

Your mistake was doing it in front of other people.

Kard8p3

next time do it at lunch and stand on the table so every1 will notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom