• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

planning to keep it that way

I've been thinking about unistalling for a while now. Every time I solo q I leave the match, even those I win, thinking "why am I still playing this game?" At this point I only play when GAF people invite me, and even then I tend to lose interest partway through the match.

I'm waiting to see if 6.87 does anything for me (honestly hoping for Techies buffs), but if not I might just call it quits for a while and be more viewer than player.

I've been thinking about unistalling for a while now. Every time I solo q I leave the match, even those I win, thinking "why am I still playing this game?" At this point I only play when GAF people invite me, and even then I tend to lose interest partway through the match.

I'm waiting to see if 6.87 does anything for me (honestly hoping for Techies buffs), but if not I might just call it quits for a while and be more viewer than player.
Yeah this is what I'm feeling. Even when we win I feel exhausted, and since I only play those matches, I'm utter garbage.

+1

I'm down to like 2 matches a month. Game lost the fun for me in the last few patches. I'd rather be playing something else...and that hasn't been a thing since I got into the Beta in 2012.

Quesa

Street Fighter's also making it clear how big a timesink Dota is. I can play a few matches, get at least one clutch victory, and lie to myself about how good I am for the rest of the day and still have time to read, do work, and play other games.

Twookie

dota really sucks if you play alone imo

i only play when my friends play and when i do venture alone into soloqueue i regret my decision to queue alone :(
facepalm.gif

i need a new game to play asap

inkls

I dunno if theres something going on with arc warden but everytime i use his ult it messes up my control group to select both of them instead of just the copy. I thought this was just a bot game issue but it happens in pub matches as well

I dunno if theres something going on with arc warden but everytime i use his ult it messes up my control group to select both of them instead of just the copy. I thought this was just a bot game issue but it happens in pub matches as well

maybe how you assign or add units to the control groups? shift+number behaves differently than ctrl+number. That's an odd issue to hear though.

Windrunner is still really good. Feels absolutely identical to the one that was a tier 1 or 2 pick a patch or two ago. The latch nerf hasn't impacted my play so far at all.

inkls

maybe how you assign or add units to the control groups? shift+number behaves differently than ctrl+number. That's an odd issue to hear though.

I use ctrl+number. It also does the same thing for my aw key selecting both instead of only aw

I have to fix it every game i play aw because it keeps coming back at the start of each game

Nere

You know what they should fix? Put invoker elements in priority in the buff row. In the end of the game you usually have so many buffs from your teamates that you can't see which element you have choosen and you might invoke the wrong spell because of that.

shira

https://twitter.com/EternaLEnVy1991/status/713116368183422978 said:
EternaLEnVy ‎@EternaLEnVy1991
@swindlezz I have much respect for you as a player, and person, for your honesty. But please get your facts first before saying stupid shit
cBj1LTf.png

shira

Misery + W33 + Fogged + Saksa + Resolution

apparently

If that's a C9 brand or NA based team they have a pretty good chance in the qualifier.

If EU RIP
Ki0PD46.gif

nvm avengers already kicked players they formed a team with today

rofl

https://twitter.com/durkadota/status/713148707957563393

Black
w33
Misery
Jonas
Buugi

my feeling is the same, if that's EU there is just too many CIS YOLO teams
They are much better off getting branded NA and bootcamping in Toronto or Vancouver

Well, I just had an hour-long game drop into oblivion. I feel like we would have lost though (and even if we had won I forgot to bet) so I don't really care.

shira

https://twitter.com/PixulDOTA/status/713150955831824384 said:
Pixul ‎@PixulDOTA
There are NO confirmations that @MiSeRyDOTA OR @w33haa are joining @AvengersDota please take these tweets with a grain of salt.

ayyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom