• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sog0aq

Had a long talk with EE. While I stand by my opinion that the whole situation was handled improperly, I was mistaken to think that he deliberately didn't act during dotapit and for that I'm sorry.

The world isn't black and white. There's nothing wrong with criticism, but be careful to not go too far (something I've done twice today, my emotions occasionally get the best of me). Everyone involved is a living, breathing human that just wants to win. Unfortunately only five of us ever do.

P.S. Much love to Misery and w33. The new squads gonna crush, can't wait to scrim ;).

Twookie

you guys know what FUCK VALVE

My rylais spin the wheel bugged out giving me another "free" spin
no items shows up

and do you guys know what spot it landed on?

FUCKING ARCANA aFDHIOFSIHFHIFIHAOHF

i have NO luck or this shit is RIGGED AS FUCK

shira

you guys know what FUCK VALVE

My rylais spin the wheel bugged out giving me another "free" spin
no items shows up

and do you guys know what spot it landed on?

FUCKING ARCANA aFDHIOFSIHFHIFIHAOHF

i have NO luck or this shit is RIGGED AS FUCK

:GGNORE:

Gaming is saved, that NX controller was fake. Whew.

XOUVt4u.png

Russ T

Banned
Are you really surprised?

i mean honestly kind of yes?

nintendo may not be everyone's cup of tea but they're generally pretty good at making ergonomic af hardware

even the wee woo gamepad somehow feels good to hold (even if it is a bit unwieldy)

that thing looked so uncomfortable to hold, like even worse than a psp or the original ds

(did people think it was real)

It was too stupid to be fake

nintendo may not be everyone's cup of tea but they're generally pretty good at making ergonomic af hardware

even the wee woo gamepad somehow feels good to hold (even if it is a bit unwieldy)

that thing looked so uncomfortable to hold, like even worse than a psp or the original ds
dude the 3DS is an ergonomic disaster

Russ T

Banned
?

i use the 3ds all the time and literally the only game i've played that sucks shit to physically play on 3ds is mh4u

it's fine

e: i have an xl maybe that's why??

Hylian7

Well, people were saying it wasn't the final design, so I imagine if it somehow was real it would have gotten better ergonomically.

It's not though so it's a moot point.

It was too stupid to be fake

dude the 3DS is an ergonomic disaster

kid icarus uprising

I disagree. All the 3DS models have felt great to me. Even Kid Icarus Uprising without the stand didn't bother me, hell I even loved the way it controlled.

It really does suck for left-handed people though. I think it would have been better to include a Circle Pad Pro with the game instead of the stand.

inkls

Well, people were saying it wasn't the final design, so I imagine if it somehow was real it would have gotten better ergonomically.

It's not though so it's a moot point.

I disagree. All the 3DS models have felt great to me. Even Kid Icarus Uprising without the stand didn't bother me, hell I even loved the way it controlled.

It really does suck for left-handed people though. I think it would have been better to include a Circle Pad Pro with the game instead of the stand.

Which i happen to be. So yeah, horrible gameplay

shira

Aesthetic, not ergonomic.

?

i use the 3ds all the time and literally the only game i've played that sucks shit to physically play on 3ds is mh4u

it's fine

e: i have an xl maybe that's why??

Yeah, the XL is 10x better. The OG 3DS, as much as I like it aesthetically and size-wise, is a nightmare. It's too small to really get the leverage you need for the top heaviness not to be incredibly obvious.

I get cramped hands on my 3DS (OG) too, for instance when playing Smash Bros. Sometimes the pain starts within 30minutes, mostly in my right thumb. And I can play on a keyboard for dozen of hours without hurting (proper hotkey setup provided).

Anyways, that thing looked utterly stupid. I was believing it for a moment until I realized you can super easily fake hardware physically as well. Especially in the age of 3D printing and/or way too many skilled trolls. Not that it would've taken much, considering that this thing looked like shit to begin with.

Hylian7

Yeah, the XL is 10x better. The OG 3DS, as much as I like it aesthetically and size-wise, is a nightmare. It's too small to really get the leverage you need for the top heaviness not to be incredibly obvious.

It never bothered me when only it was available. I found it hard to go back to after an XL/n3DS XL. Still doable.

My girlfriend borrowed the OG 3DS initially to play Virtue's Last Reward, but wanted to switch to the XL because she didn't like how small it was.

inkls

are left handers even human tbqh

Imagine having basically everything designed for the opposite hand that you use. I can't even use right handed scissors, they bend paper instead of cutting them.

Oh yeah and you get ink on your left hand all the time when writing.

At least you don't get your hand tied behind your back or whacked with a ruler for using your left hand back in the 70-80's in Quebec.

Oh and the usual comments about having the devil's hand.

Would not recommend

Russ T

Banned
yeah i've got big hands so i'd never go small 3ds if i had a choice to go bigger

i imagine it's fine for people with tiny baby hands!!!

oh don't give those people the time of the day, the devil isn't even real

and even if he was, having his hand would be pretty rad don't you think

inkls

oh don't give those people the time of the day, the devil isn't even real

and even if he was, having his hand would be pretty rad don't you think

nonono you don't get it. Its making fun, not actually religious, same as when people say left handed people aren't even people.

the only peeps who use that seriously are nuns who who use it as an excuse to whack your hand and those aren't allowed near schools since the 80's

Imagine having basically everything designed for the opposite hand that you use. I can't even use right handed scissors, they bend paper instead of cutting them.

Oh yeah and you get ink on your left hand all the time when writing.

At least you don't get your hand tied behind your back or whacked with a ruler for using your left hand back in the 70-80's in Quebec.

Would not recommend

also left handed here
I_Know_That_Feel.jpg

Russ T

Banned
nonono you don't get it. Its making fun, not actually religious, same as when people say left handed people aren't even people.

the only peeps who use that seriously are nuns who who use it as an excuse to whack your hand and those aren't allowed near schools since the 80's

(i know)

hey if it makes you feel any better i'm the worst kind of genetic defect where i didn't even grow 9 adult teeth so i got these gaps in my teeth like a gross motherfucker who don't brush his teeth - except i do!!!

i can't even bite into an apple ):

Sibylus

Banned
Sliced oranges are sin. Gotta eat them peeled, wedge by wedge, and relish the juice spraying all over the inside of your mouth uncontrollably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom