• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red UFO

The other day I bit into an orange as if it were an apple. It made a big fucking mess and I looked like a monster but I would highly recommend it for the juicy taste sensation.

Edit: said orange was peeled

W1SSY

The other day I bit into an orange as if it were an apple. It made a big fucking mess and I looked like a monster but I would highly recommend it for the juicy taste sensation.

Edit: said orange was peeled

I am glad you added the edit otherwise I would have thought you were even more of a savage. I cannot even imagine eating an unpeeled orange.

Saprol

So, anyone else off tomorrow? My office is actually closed for Good Friday.
Stat holiday and boss giving us the Easter Monday off too.
highfive.gif

manfestival

rtz and universe was as much of a betrayal to gaming as batman vs superman was to my eyes and time

its a dirty game PuppeyFace its a dirty world PuppeyFace i kicked w33ha like a pregnant girl PuppeyFace I stole RTC and universe to get that paper PuppeyFace when it comes to screwing peter i got a major PuppeyFace

So I'm honestly not sure who goes by what name at times. I know twobear is godelsmetric and one of you guys is ellen pudge but I don't have a clue otherwise.

Hylian7

Honestly how has Invoker not been nerfed more at this point? He's straight up impossible to out last hit around level 3 unless you happen to have picked OD. You can ask your team to help all you want, and if they don't respond it's game over, then they look at you and go "gg report mid" and you tell them Invoker happened and they don't believe you.

Literally only one hero can beat him in a 1v1 matchup, other than that, congrats, you lost the lane already unless he's just stupid.

He'll start denying creeps when they have almost a quarter of health left, and you're trying to last hit them and can't even possibly contest that. Oh did you need that core item by 10 minutes? lol good luck

I know he used to be worse before the Alacrity shenanigans got nerfed, but he's still absolutely ridiculous. I thought this hero's weakness was supposed to be his damage early on. It's only apparent at level 1, if you can't completely shut him down at level 1, you lost the lane and probably the game because now he's snowballed, whether he actually kills anyone or not and is able to create space for their carry.

I swear if we have to wait another month for a fucking patch.

Kalnos

Banned
I thought this hero's weakness was supposed to be his damage early on. It's only apparent at level 1, if you can't completely shut him down at level 1, you lost the lane and probably the game because now he's snowballed, whether he actually kills anyone or not and is able to create space for their carry.

Only if it's a QW Invoker, last hitting has never been a problem as exort really.

His biggest weakness is and always has been BKB.

Hylian7

Only if it's a QW Invoker, last hitting has never been a problem as exort really.

His biggest weakness is and always has been BKB.

I agree, but if he's already won the game by the time you can get to BKB, it won't be doing much for you as him and his team will be farmed enough to not worry about it.

Wok

I was having fun, got disconnected, the game is now safe to leave due to bad servers and I cannot even reconnect. What a great Spring cleaning...

yarden24

Honestly how has Invoker not been nerfed more at this point? He's straight up impossible to out last hit around level 3 unless you happen to have picked OD. You can ask your team to help all you want, and if they don't respond it's game over, then they look at you and go "gg report mid" and you tell them Invoker happened and they don't believe you.

Literally only one hero can beat him in a 1v1 matchup, other than that, congrats, you lost the lane already unless he's just stupid.

He'll start denying creeps when they have almost a quarter of health left, and you're trying to last hit them and can't even possibly contest that. Oh did you need that core item by 10 minutes? lol good luck

I know he used to be worse before the Alacrity shenanigans got nerfed, but he's still absolutely ridiculous. I thought this hero's weakness was supposed to be his damage early on. It's only apparent at level 1, if you can't completely shut him down at level 1, you lost the lane and probably the game because now he's snowballed, whether he actually kills anyone or not and is able to create space for their carry.

I swear if we have to wait another month for a fucking patch.

invoker has a 52.39% win rate in 5k+, thats pretty good, he also has a smaller win rate then the likes of CM, Lycan, drow, ect..

now im not saying a hero with the 16ith highest win rate might not deserve a nerf, im saying you are way over stating how good he is.

I am unsure how this happened but I won a game with a Russian Omniknight that rushed an Orchid and got it at 25 minutes.

Apparently Windrunner is that good.

I like Blitz' streams but he is extremely passive-aggressive and always gets riled up when someone calls him out for it. Really annoying. You gotta grow up at some point. Draskyl and Merlini #1 and #2 streamers for me now.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Very high skill ta that takes level 1 meld and 30 min blink

You can't make this up.

Almost, counteracted by opposing team spirit breaker charging me level 1 under tower with full hp. I guess he didnt know you could cancel.

Edit: 5 in the morning and not even tired. Time to make some bacon and eggs and spam ranked,

Wok

I am unsure how this happened but I won a game with a Russian Omniknight that rushed an Orchid and got it at 25 minutes.

Apparently Windrunner is that good.

I win games with Dagon Riki.

roekRma.png

Edit: Yeah, I have lost the other games with this build.

NBtoaster

That fix they did to enchantress untouchable seems to just be a direct nerf. It was supposed to apply when you casted spells on her but because its now immediately removed when you're not attacking her that interaction is gone. Pretty sure it lingering when attacking other heroes was also intentional, that's why it had 4 second duration in the first place.

As an enchantress picker, this upsets me

God Enel

Does anyone know how the pros are letting the Lucan wolves just follow someone without attacking? I'm really curious about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom