• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
where's your e-blade

SXmQ3Ih.png

trOQTc0.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
When you kill Silencer you should get 2 of your INT back. I hate that god damned hero.

Aether Lens/Aghanim's on Venge. OP or no?

I've won 10 of my last 12 at just under 4kmmr doing aggressive/sacrificial swaps (as a #5). People don't seem to factor in the added range from Lens at all.

Twookie

anyone else here have a habit of saying "its gg" about 5 minutes into the game when teammates start doing stupid things?

my friend does this so often

"Ill take a break from stupid dota2 teammates by playing Paragon"

wrong
wrong
wrong

yeah it happens a lot paragon too. pretty sure most people that play paragon have never played a moba before so i usually give em a break. game's fun though, but I don't really like the cardsystem

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just Aether Lens is a massive boost for Venge.

GOAT support item.

did anyone else just hear the goofy cover of evanescence on bulldog's stream?

yeah it happens a lot paragon too. pretty sure most people that play paragon have never played a moba before so i usually give em a break. game's fun though, but I don't really like the cardsystem

yeah the card system is overly convoluted

Hylian7

I just started playing Earthbound on my n3DS. I had played a bit of it on something that rhymes with "bimbubator", but the last thing I remember was the Mr. Saturn village, and even then I don't remember much of it.

This whole game is unsettling to me, but I like it.

W1SSY

PPD said the new roster should be announced in like an hour or two. Obviously at this point it is kind of known but will be glad to see the official announcement.

I just started playing Earthbound on my n3DS. I had played a bit of it on something that rhymes with "bimbubator", but the last thing I remember was the Mr. Saturn village, and even then I don't remember much of it.

i think i spent like $50 on earthbound capsule toys when i went to japan

After that, find a way to play Mother 3 (or wait, since it'll almost certainly come to the eshop at some point). Game is absolutely amazing. As good as or better than 2.

Hylian7

VoHiYo.png
works fine
VoHiYo.png
just download the newest version
VoHiYo.png
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9498-neogaf-dota2-emoticons
VoHiYo.png
~uguuu

I just did that and it's still not working for me.

After that, find a way to play Mother 3 (or wait, since it'll almost certainly come to the eshop at some point). Game is absolutely amazing. As good as or better than 2.

Yeah, I plan on doing so after I finish it. Is Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings worth playing?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO

Hylian7

how do I turn these emoticons for neogaf back up? it was a while since I last had it and I wiped my system and never got it back

Install Tampermonkey for Chrome, or Greasmonkey for Firefox, then install this script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9498-neogaf-dota2-emoticons

Then go in the script from your Tampermonkey/Greasmonkey dashboard and change the lines that look like these to match these:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom