• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Tier
Helena live is the top dota2 channel on twitch
smh

L07Lpmm.png

Kard8p3

ya ld jungle is hella great but i swear every time i do it i get absolute retards and they lose their lanes which ends up with me getting like 2-3 man ganked lol

sixghost

ya ld jungle is hella great but i swear every time i do it i get absolute retards and they lose their lanes which ends up with me getting like 2-3 man ganked lol

I think losing the lanes is to be expected when you have a jungler that doesn't put pressure on the other lanes.

Wok

Played a game with a "support invoker" who just played a normal invoker except without the last hitting.

Whatever, we didn't chat shit and we just carried on regardless. However, at 30 minutes he was zero for twelve, and as a result spent so long sat in base typing out angry essays about how this was apparently else's fault that he got an AFK abandon.

Like, that is legit behaviour that can get you put in an asylum I'm sure.

I don't play Invoker, so I don't know how similar the experience is with mine, but sometimes I think it is deserved though. I practice Pudge offlane/roaming on a smurf, and whenever I get good teammates, I land some dendi hooks, etc and end up carrying a bit. Whenever I get in a game with people not buying courier, wards, not caring when I ping for smokes, not teleporting to help, not attacking people I hook, chasing forever, etc., I end up a liability on the team. As a support Invoker, maybe he wanted to make some plays, and people would not follow. I guarantee this is infuriating when playing Pudge.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Aghs luna legit. The only problem is fitting it into her buildup. I want to try Dragonlance too but Aghs + Dragonlance = no AA damage or farming.

Anime fighters are the easiest traditional fighters. Even I, who suck at traditional fighting games, ran some decent Ragna/Rachel in continumn shift extend

Well, considering Xrd is 'dumbed down' by some people it is probably closer to Blazblue, which has some easy characters like Ragna/Jin. But there are also higher skill chars like Hazama and Hakumen, personally at least.

I haven't touched Xrd, so I can't really comment on the required skill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom