• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does the game always tick AP by default even though I always specify AR only. Happens every time I start the game
Also it always asks me for which regions I want to play, is there a config file I need to change ?

it based on your ping, so if you have the region best suited for you ping wise it wont show the prompt

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You didn't even put that ult on me breh. I was already main focus by enemy team instead of you or sniper
4mC962j.gif
It's a bit awkward because the duration is so small, I needed you to go in first before ulting and sometimes you were still too far from their center so I just casted it ahead of you.

For info, Diffusal Blade is great on Arc Warden, so that you can use an infinite amount of charges on the Tempest Double to keep people in place when you hit them. With proper use, it forces two people to defend their base instead of one.

Good Arc Warden counters so far: Ember, Drow, Tiny.

Winter Wyvern is pretty good if he goes the necro build.

I feel like I'll be joining you soon. I can't win a game this patch. Definitely not a support friendly patch like the last two.

I dunno about that. melee supports have a better time rewarding now and everyone can rock the aether lens, cheap, gives regen and increases mana pool, its amazing for supports.

Artanisix

play all random
get alch 3 all random games in a row
fucking rigged #xmasspirit

edit: actually it was 2, forogt about my aweful clinkz game

"oh nevermind we just lost 3 heroes near their high ground I'll just farm the hard camp neard mid lane, I'm the carry after all I gotta get those last hits, doesn't matter if I die like a piece of shit 10 seconds later"
tired of this garbage

"oh you bought a desolator I like desolator I'll buy one 10 minutes later"
"oh what is that why are their rax not taking damage ? what is backdoor protection ? why are we in supposedly very high skilled games if we don't know what backdoor protection is ?"

Hey guys I got a new laptop for Christmas. I didn't get it for the purpose of gaming but my friends really want me to get back into Dota. It's an HP Folio 1040 G2. I went to Can You Run It to see if it's up to the task and the results said it's fine in every area except for Video Card. It's got an Intel HD Graphics 5500 with only 128 MB of Dedicated Video RAM rather than the required 256 MB. Will I be able to run Dota 2? I'm not looking for pretty graphics or anything. I ran everything on the lowest settings on my previous laptop but I'm hoping things will be fine performance-wise. I'm not very tech savvy so I don't know how all this works.

shira

Just browsing around it seems like the same dozen or so accounts were visible to multiple people.

Those people are pretty fucked.

I'm at an airport right now and won't have computer access till like 24 hours later. I hope I don't come back to find all my games gone and my hats pillaged. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom