• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

Well, considering Xrd is 'dumbed down' by some people it is probably closer to Blazblue, which has some easy characters like Ragna/Jin. But there are also higher skill chars like Hazama and Hakumen, personally at least.

I haven't touched Xrd, so I can't really comment on the required skill though.

i mean you can do some shit as a newbie but you're definitely going to need serious execution skills to really take your character to the next level

potenkin#1

Qvoth

never heard of this radiant dire cup, is this the 1st time?
edit: those that says xrd is dumbed down probably don't play guilty gear at all, it's not the case
you can actually argue the roman cancel system is deeper now in fact compared to previous games

Quesa

I'm looking at the character list for xrd

Faust and Potemkin look alright.

Everyone else I'm gonna have to get over my dislike of anime to enjoy. Hopefully they are fun to play.

Qvoth

that's a really ugly ursa plushie on the radiant dire cup panel
DansGame.png

I'm just sayin'. If you want to win, you play naix. The hero described as the Saitama of dota.

saitama of dota is naix? lol did you not watch one punch tusk sfm or what?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSRYSZhDtn0

edit: sry double post :<

Thorinbei

Neo Member
Aghs luna legit. The only problem is fitting it into her buildup. I want to try Dragonlance too but Aghs + Dragonlance = no AA damage or farming.

You didn't even put that ult on me breh. I was already main focus by enemy team instead of you or sniper
4mC962j.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
CDEC.Y invoker is rcking ehome wow

fixt.

As much as i love tb and want to see him rek face in comp., these two china games aren't anything to see. He had less hero damage and the same number of deaths as the pos.5 lion... and these dragon lance bkb builds, lol.

Wok

For info, Diffusal Blade is great on Arc Warden, so that you can use an infinite amount of charges on the Tempest Double to keep people in place when you hit them. With proper use, it forces two people to defend their base instead of one.

Good Arc Warden counters so far: Ember, Drow, Tiny.

For info, Diffusal Blade is great on Arc Warden, so that you can use an infinite amount of charges on the Tempest Double to keep people in place when you hit them. With proper use, it forces two people to defend their base instead of one.

Good Arc Warden counters so far: Ember, Drow, Tiny.
I'm guessing any hero with a decent disarm would counter him too ? Oracle maybe

why does the game always tick AP by default even though I always specify AR only. Happens every time I start the game
Also it always asks me for which regions I want to play, is there a config file I need to change ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom