• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Teleportation would be great too.

After all of today's shenanigans, fuck cars.

Had a blowout last week, waited two hours for roadside assistance to show up because apparently my car had everything to change to the spare tire but a lug wrench.
facepalm.gif

Then I waited an hour at one place to get two of my tires replaced, only for them to tell me they didn't have the right tire size and they refunded me.

So I went to another place and waited an hour and a half for it.

Then today I went to get the other two tires replaced, that took an hour and a half. Then they told me I needed an alignment, but they weren't authorized to do that.

So I went to another place for the alignment. They told me it would take 30 minutes. It took two hours.

Yeah fuck cars.
Iunno, thinking about the mechanical complexity of tread repair versus tires? Nightmare
dac15_surprise.gif

Satch

Banned
HPYY NEW YEAR SNIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SHOUT OUT TO A HALAAL 2016 I LVOE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

EIDT : ALCOHOL IS BAD DONT DO IT

Kade

It was probably because the mods are sick of seeing "Bloodborne was robbed" and variations of it in every GOTY thread and he happened to post that in a thread where a mod posted this on page 1.

I suspect a lot of people (everywhere) going on about how indie games are the future etc. are the same ones complaining about the GOTY polls.

Similarly to how people complain about video game industry hype/advertising etc. but get angry when other people don't buy into the hype train for certain games.

bbd23

guys do I not understand dota?

we had a lane of mega creeps top while their top lane didn't. we just killed off 4 of their heroes(legion,ET,lina, and sven but he buybacks instantly) in a team fight while they killed two of ours (invoker, wd). this happened in our base.

so after that team fight we proceed down mid, void decides to walk top lane because creeps are near the rax. what should have happened here? I believe we should have just went down mid to either 1. force the legion and anyone else to buyback or 2. get some creeps in the base to get the final set of rax bot.

I told void he didnt have to go top because our creeps would push in by themselves. his argument was it didnt matter that he went top because he had boots of travels, he attempts to tp in but his creep dies. then some messy fight happens with me and drow vs tinker sven things happen, I die, void shows up late and gets a kill on tinker but we essentially dont get any progress on their buildings and no buybacks were needed from the other team.

they were a 4 stack so they defended their buddy obviously. if im wrong please help.

thinking.gif

guys do I not understand dota?

we had a lane of mega creeps top while their top lane didn't. we just killed off 4 of their heroes(legion,ET,lina, and sven but he buybacks instantly) in a team fight while they killed two of ours (invoker, wd). this happened in our base.

so after that team fight we proceed down mid, void decides to walk top lane because creeps are near the rax. what should have happened here? I believe we should have just went down mid to either 1. force the legion and anyone else to buyback or 2. get some creeps in the base to get the final set of rax bot.

I told void he didnt have to go top because our creeps would push in by themselves. his argument was it didnt matter that he went top because he had boots of travels, he attempts to tp in but his creep dies. then some messy fight happens with me and drow vs tinker sven things happen, I die, void shows up late and gets a kill on tinker but we essentially dont get any progress on their buildings and no buybacks were needed from the other team.

they were a 4 stack so they defended their buddy obviously. if im wrong please help.

thinking.gif
Void was probably right but made the critical mistake of tping onto a creep that died. Going top is more farm at no opportunity cost unless the heroes pushing mid can't clear creeps, in which case he fucked up pretty hard.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't even want the PA shoulders.

But I need the hair and cape.

I just remembered I backed Stonehearth so now I have it on Steam.

Undertale

I feel sorry for you lads if this is your game of the year.

Positives:

1. Battle system
2. The chick that flies you across that gap
3. The music (goes from OK to great)

Negatives
4. Everything else

Chris R

3 episodes in and I don't know if Orphan Black is supposed to be serious or hilarious.

Either way I'm enjoying it.

I watched the first 7 episodes over Christmas break. I liked it at first but it seems kinda bad now. Hoping the rest of the season and next pick it back up, or I might just stop watching. The desperate things you watch because you have no internet to stream JackieMao's PA games :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Stomach hurts, it maybe wasn't a good idea to drink so much after recently recovering from an ulcer.

3 episodes in and I don't know if Orphan Black is supposed to be serious or hilarious.

Either way I'm enjoying it.
They haven't shown it yet, but the soccer mom and the serial killer are both hilarious.

Overall the tone depends on who's in the scene, which was by design. But as the show goes on the writers are less good at writing serious than they think they are. The funny scenes stay good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom