• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAO sucked after episode 3, and almost became good in the Mothers Rosario arc of season 2 except SUPER AIDS happened.

rgj0eP0.jpg

What is Nuclear Throne?

literally more worried about showing her panties than getting killed by mr huge fucking mouth below her

4Head

TUSR

Banned
yeah doesnt everyone have a gigantic walk-in closet to hide their anime in?

i can fit a couch and desk in mine

Vade

Tusr linked me to this shit that has all the figures of all the waifus. It is basically the stock market for waifus I need to start searching this market.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Cave Story. Its on sale for $4.94
Endless Legend is 10.19
I played the hell out of the free, original version of Cave Story. Great game. Does the Steam version add anything? I've been disinterested in all of the attempts to bring it to actual video game platforms so far (like the awful looking 2.5D one on one of the DS systems). Also I own Endless Legend. It's alright.

Dota 2, it's free, use the $15 to buy hats.
I've expunged Dota 2 hats from my life. Forever. The only reason I still own any is because I'm too lazy to sell them all on the poor Steam marketplace interface. Most of them aren't even worth 3 cents anyways.

The only item in Dota I care about is my gold particle prismatic drake, literally the only good courier in the entire game aside from the donkey and maybe the chocobo.

Nuclear Throne is fucking garbage.

Nah, it's a solid game. It walks the line between allowing you to play carefully and pick off each enemy from behind cover, while also throwing you in enough situations (level starts, boss battles) where you have to go guns blazing and clear the room before the room clears you. It also has a nice soundtrack and presentation, and controls well. Finally, Yung Venuz is a cool motherfucker.

However, even though I think Nuclear Throne's willingness to force you in a bad spot is generally a good thing, I can't deny it's occassionaly just bullshit. Lil' Hunter is really tough unless have the build to survive multiple hits or instantly burst him down. The level and spawnpoint generation in the last world can get really messed up. They should have warned me about the carpet!

Oh, and grinding for gold starting weapons sucked.

DrPizza

Banned
I've expunged Dota 2 hats from my life. Forever. The only reason I still own any is because I'm too lazy to sell them all on the poor Steam marketplace interface. Most of them aren't even worth 3 cents anyways.

The only item in Dota I care about is my gold particle prismatic drake, literally the only good courier in the entire game aside from the donkey and maybe the chocobo.
Hats are basically like Barbie dolls for grown ups. Dressing up my heroes to make them look nice is how I recover from the rage of the actual game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm waiting for the Bloodroot Guard set to go on sale so I can snag the Chest/Cape for my PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom