• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Try putting the Linkins in the top middle slot, the refresher in the bottom right and something orange in the bottom left. Like the teaser image

Fucking Valve are going to make me buy this dumb courier

spirit_secret.jpg

y u do dis?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
where you even getting this info from dave eh

i have $12 left in my steam wallet
Well patch numbers that end in a 9 usually have a hidden quest. Matt and Wyk are saying a lot about the new couriers concept art and the spirits jpg image. In the concept art the dragon is holding a refresher orb and a linkens sphere. I'll compile a list when I get home

lol

Matt and Wyk are both hinting heavily that the secret event has something to do with the new Danidem courier.

Fuck Valve if they want me to pay 12.99 for a ticket to their 'maybe it's something, maybe it's not' bullshit game.

EDIT: If anyone bought it, put either a Linkens or a Refresher (or both) on him and send him around the entire map
Wat. Source?

Spookie

you didn't *actually* buy the courier just for this goose chase, did you?

I'm tired and have been playing BF4 for 3 days straight. You could say "Ammo Needed" and I'd instinctively throw my arms out to resupply you.

I just wanted a reason to buy the courier, I feel bad giving more money to Valve but I did want to support KRAZY KOREAN DOTA.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ SUPPLY YOUR DONGERS! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I think we all know there is no secret hidden in this hat patch. That image is just sitting in the files until there is a use for it a few month down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom