• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

The clues are there, "the community is more excited about new heroes then diretide", "he asked me about diretide and nothing else, oh well", the three musketeers.

Obviously they are putting out heroes soon guys....

like christmas probably.

I'm wondering how Storm's going to be redesigned. Currently he's my favourite character but I doubt he'll remain a jovial fat guy if the other two are monstrous badasses.

I'm wondering how Storm's going to be redesigned. Currently he's my favourite character but I doubt he'll remain a jovial fat guy if the other two are monstrous badasses.

If they changed his appearance to a badass looking hero they would have to change his voice set too, I doubt that.

NG28

I choose to believe they ran into some unexpected bugs and will patiently wait for the release of Diretide
next year.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
So does

spirit_secret.jpg

correspond with places on the map? The spot for Earth Spirit looks kind of like a cliff on a topographical map.

Played a game last night that was 3v3 for most of the match. It was Dark Seer (me), DP, Huskar vs Timbersaw, Bristleback, and Vengeful Spirit. They had us on the defensive for most of the time and took out two of our barracks until the very end where me and DP pushed to victory.

I ended up having a Heart of Terasque and an Assault Cuirass on DS lol.

Razzer

I kind of assumed Ember Spirit would be arrogant and badass, like Invoker or Magnus, whereas Earth Spirit would be more serious like Elder Titan. Fitting into the cliches of their element and look.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
It's like they knew they were fucked because people actually expected a patch with some effort put into it, so they threw together that .jpg and called it 'secret' and put it in at the last second.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Haven't played in a couple days but my dota hasn't updated to the diretide patch Wtf
lol

Matt and Wyk are both hinting heavily that the secret event has something to do with the new Danidem courier.

Fuck Valve if they want me to pay 12.99 for a ticket to their 'maybe it's something, maybe it's not' bullshit game.

EDIT: If anyone bought it, put either a Linkens or a Refresher (or both) on him and send him around the entire map

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
It's like they knew they were fucked because people actually expected a patch with some effort put into it, so they threw together that .jpg and called it 'secret' and put it in at the last second.

your going to look silly when the real update is out tonight

Dahbomb

I am surprised no one has made a thread about it on the gaming side with a sensational headline.

"Valve fails to provide Halloween themed update for DOTA 2 - fans undergo meltdown"

Karakand

I am surprised no one has made a thread about it on the gaming side with a sensational headline.

"Valve fails to provide Halloween themed update for DOTA 2 - fans undergo meltdown"

I think this might be the one time EviLore is OK with game-specific "news" staying within a community clique thread, lol.

Haunted

Needs to be more sensationalist.

"Valve abandons Dota 2 development"

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I'll bite, you and Cyborg owe me £8.

Edit: Well at least the courier looks nice.
Try putting the Linkins in the top middle slot, the refresher in the bottom right and something orange in the bottom left. Like the teaser image

Fucking Valve are going to make me buy this dumb courier

spirit_secret.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom