• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
spirit_secret.jpg

n6xBayx.png

I'm hot on the trail guys

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how Volvo feels about all this. I mean, all press is good press, but it must be annoying.

Also, dota it's down like 2 metacritic points.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I still can't believe they had nothing planned for the holiday. It's almost impossible to grasp they couldn't see the community reacting like this.

Kard8p3

GAF, question, how do I edit this to be where I want?

In my autoexec file I have this:

net_graph "1"

//1920x1080
//net_graphinsetbottom "437"
//net_graphinsetright "-130"

net_graphheight "64"
net_graphproportionalfont "0"
net_graphinsetleft "0"
net_graphpos "1"
net_graphtext "1"

I still can't believe they had nothing planned for the holiday. It's almost impossible to grasp they couldn't see the community reacting like this.
I don't know how you expected them to foresee some part of their community going entirely apeshit over a for fun joke mode for one of the least important holidays of the year.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I don't know how you expected them to foresee some part of their community going entirely apeshit over a for fun joke mode for one of the least important holidays of the year.
Least important holiday = one of two holidays that video games (including Valve's own) have an event for.

Boken

Banned
The strangest thing is (in my state at least) we get a day off on Tuesday for a horse race.

We get a day off to celebrate drinking and gambling

༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ volvo give event for melbourne cup

doto horse race - mounted hero race around map for victory points

Shinypogs

At the very least they could have foreseen that giving their other games Halloween updates and either delaying or not doing one for dota 2 would piss people off. I don't think anyone could predict the level to which some people are taking it though.

On a brighter note Dendi's stream is currently the most hilarious thing ever, I can't even feel sad for s4 when I'm laughing this much.

shira

Cyborg UP

GAF, question, how do I edit this to be where I want?

In my autoexec file I have this:

net_graph "1"

//1920x1080
//net_graphinsetbottom "437"
//net_graphinsetright "-130"

net_graphheight "64"
net_graphinsetleft "0"
net_graphpos "1"
net_graphtext "1"

net_graphinsetbottom "437"
net_graphinsetleft "0"
net_graphinsetright "-83"
net_graphpos "1"
net_graphtext "1

Top upper right hand corner if you like

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guys, it's just Storm, Earth and Fire. The squares represent crystals/rock in the green one. There are clouds and wind in the blue one. And the red one is flames and shit.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Guys, it's just Storm, Earth and Fire. The squares represent crystals/rock in the green one. There are clouds and wind in the blue one. And the red one is flames and shit.
Yeah, what's the point of the tease though? Just to keep people from spamming about Diretide?

They already leaked the hero portraits for those two. It's not a surprise anymore, Valve.

Boken

Banned
we're going to get 3 heroes soon

pretty sure theyre shocked by the feedback from no diretide and are working overtime to get them out

Skab

I don't think that was ever in question. The question is what the image is used for, since it is not in use in the files, or tied to any heroes (meaning it isn't brews new ult icon.)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Model broken down for Storm or modernized so he's closer to what Xin and Kaolin look like.

Yeah, what's the point of the tease though?

Just be lucky we don't have to taunt while wearing a specific rare item to get a unique joke posted in the chat log that ends up leading to a large number puzzle with the end result being QR codes (with one dummy duplicate to throw you off) that lead you to a recipe that requires expensive items that unlocks a comic on the blog when someone crafts those things together.

Dahbomb

GAF, What are the thoughts of support axe? Or is that too stupid?
It works. You have to make Arcane Boots, Mek and Blink. Use Battle Hunger a lot along with ganking side lanes. Problem is that his ulti requires him to secure kills although you can use the ulti on a creep for the movement/attack speed buff in a team fight.

Kard8p3

It works. You have to make Arcane Boots, Mek and Blink. Use Battle Hunger a lot along with ganking side lanes. Problem is that his ulti requires him to secure kills although you can use the ulti on a creep for the movement/attack speed buff in a team fight.

Alright, thanks :) definitely going to try it out then.

edit: Any other must have items? And how do you build him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom