• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you got killed by these.
200px-Necronomicon_warrior.png
200px-Necronomicon_archer.png

good enough for pro players . .

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
This Na'Vi Liquid game is so interesting. Experiments in new comps ftw.

Pugna doing work goddamn

Jakiro is so fucking slow :( He looks so cool but feels so sluggish. It probably didn't help that I tried him out right after windrunner.

He's slow but he has crazy awesome utility. He combos very easily with heroes like Faceless Void, Disruptor, and other guys who can lock the enemy into an area

Dahbomb

Mass Necro books is really fucking efficient, isn't it? Na'Vi couldn't do shit about it.
Their composition wasn't going to do them any favors. They had a bunch of AOE nukes like with Timbersaw/Lich which was already a problem for them as Liquid had Pugna. Templar was doing work against the Necros though.

Navi sort of fucked up going Maelstrom/Linken on Mirana as opposed to Diffusal.

Bob1991

Neo Member
Mass Necro books is really fucking efficient, isn't it? Na'Vi couldn't do shit about it.

It goes with the whole push meta. Plus you can't midas them anymore so you either kill them early in the fight and take that pure damage or let them hit you the entire fight.

Edit: Xbox on Pugna, I can't say I have ever seen that one before.

Wok

Dave Gorman was commentating on Kuroky's Rubick and his use of Mirana's arrow.

He was about to stun Liquid's LD, but LD decided to cancel the tp to avoid the arrow.

Gorman calls him a terrorist.

Unbelievable.

What is the meaning of "terrorist" in this sentence?

Dahbomb

This Medusa pick could be a stroke of genius or could back fire hard (if they get Necrobooks online and she starts killing the melee creeps).

Oh man Enigma plus Lich combo... we going old skool up in this joint.

Dahbomb

This is a weird ass draft

Tinker?

Medusa?

EDIT: Brewmaster whoo!
Liquid going all in push strat while Navi picking heroes to counter it.

Like how you gonna push into a line up that has Black Hole, Lich ulti and Stone Gaze? Not to mention Clockwerk can just snipe one and start the party on his term.

Bob1991

Neo Member
I don't understand alch mid over pugna mid. Put your ward down and brew won't slam you, besides he should never be in range to slam pugna due to move speed diferences.

shira

SheepdUSA, new meta

Fake rap riffing on Eminem is your evidence?

Disgusting.

Come back when you have an example when they call a Dota player on on stream rather than the GOAT rapper.

You want me to scan through hours of casted games because you saw something stupid on twitchchat?
Girls.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom