• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

erm, Speed got ripped apart the last couple of times they faced Alliance, so I dunno about that one.
iRCNllmh57FYd.gif

EEsama on LAN.

sephi22

Didn't even know Kuroky is Iranian(embarrasing considering I am too), so I found the terrorist comment weird. Really disgusting though, he said it like 10 times in a row like he was being clever too.
Bulba also called Universe infesting 1437 a curry inside a curry a while back IIRC

JustinBB7

I hear LD use terrorist a lot too. Or at least he says something like terrorizing the enemy team.

Top 3 teams must be: Alliance, Navi, DK right? Every western tournament ends with Navi vs Alliance. DK owning Asia right now.

Didn't even know Kuroky is Iranian(embarrasing considering I am too), so I found the terrorist comment weird. Really disgusting though, he said it like 10 times in a row like he was being clever too.

shira is right. They use that word all the time.

Kuroky is usually referred to as the German guy in Na'vi anyway. His Iranian background hardly every comes up. I am sure he simply did not make the connection.

These guys aren't exactly linguists. Not everything they say that does not make a lot of sense is a racial slur or malicious comment.

Sliver

[IMG ]http://i.minus.com/ijnAE3oSg4aZv.png[/IMG]
I bet Alex gave aRTourZ an offer he could not refuse. . .

EG.Chaun. Or they'll pick from the top players in the NEL/IXDL scene I'm guessing.

Pretty sure rtz is done with high school next year, can't wait to see where he goes.

G.ZZZ

Bulba also called Universe infesting 1437 a curry inside a curry a while back IIRC

NAdotaers constantly call each others niggaz, backniggaz, real niggaz, brown ppl, arabs, fake koreans, gooks, chinkss etc... NEL games are often teams like "Mason pedos'" vs Arabs" or "Brown pplz vs Real Gooks" etc...

Bulba is one of the worst in that sense lol

shira is right. They use that word all the time.

Kuroky is usually referred to as the German guy in Na'vi anyway. His Iranian background hardly every comes up. I am sure he simply did not make the connection.

These guys aren't exactly linguists. Not everything they say that does not make a lot of sense is a racial slur or malicious comment.

I'm pretty sure dota players are all in fits over this and you should be offended too.

Shira is right. They use that word all the time.

Kuroky is usually referred to as the German guy in Na'vi. His Iranian background hardly every comes up. I am sure he simply did not make the connection.

These guys aren't exactly linguists. Not everything they say that does not make a lot of sense is a racial slur.

In hindsight I might have jumped the gun a bit, I just don't like the word.

The German thing is probably why I didn't know about Kuro, still so proud :')

shira

EG.Chaun. Or they'll pick from the top players in the NEL/IXDL scene I'm guessing.

Pretty sure rtz is done with high school next year, can't wait to see where he goes.
Chuan would be fucking amazing.

They can easily bring RTZ in for MLG Columbus and give him a $50k contract. Night school in Canada is pretty forgiving if he wants to make a serious run at TI4. I mean Fear only has how many good years left. The whole point of MLG is to build the NA scene. If you don't promo RTZ, who do you pick? Jigglebilly?

Sliver

Chuan would be fucking amazing.

They can easily bring RTZ in for MLG Columbus and give him a $50k contract. Night school in Canada is pretty forgiving if he wants to make a serious run at TI4. I mean Fear only has how many good years left. The whole point of MLG is to build the NA scene. If you don't promo RTZ, who do you pick? Jigglebilly?

Actually that makes sense since RTZ was trying out for MLG Columbus with Take 5. Holy shit that would be amazing, I'm such an rtz fanboy.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Jesus FUCK why do people think the drafting stage doesn't matter? If their first three picks were Kotl, Death prophet and Pugna then taking a THIRD late game carry MIGHT NOT WORK OUT

SHOCKER

The Technomancer

I'm just pissed off at people who queue for Random Draft and then last pick whoever they feel like, especially if the enemy team has a very clear lineup that is not going to make that pick work out

I'm just pissed off at people who queue for Random Draft and then last pick whoever they feel like, especially if the enemy team has a very clear lineup that is not going to make that pick work out

I like how you think people even check what the other team pick. Most of the time people pick one of the 20 heroes that they like the most and pick him when it's their turn to pick. Recently I had the first pick so I picked Magnus and called mid. The guy that picked last said "no, I mid Zeus", before anyone else has even picked. Fortunately the other team picked Zeus before he could so he picked NS despite the rest of our team consisting of melee heroes and 0 supports.

We won.

The Technomancer

I like how you think people even check what the other team pick. Most of the time people pick one of the 20 heroes that they like the most and pick him when it's their turn to pick. Recently I had the first pick so I picked Magnus and called mid. The guy that picked last said "no, I mid Zeus", before anyone else has even picked. Fortunately the other team picked Zeus before he could so he picked NS despite the rest of our team consisting of melee heroes and 0 supports.

We won.

Its especially annoying for me because drafting is part of what I like best about the game, and its just so frustrating to be stuck with people who don't care about it.

Its especially annoying for me because drafting is part of what I like best about the game, and its just so frustrating to be stuck with people who don't care about it.

Same here, but if you're not in a stack you should always expect the worst. The best you can get by yourself is do Captain's Draft and hope you can get captain fast enough.

Spookie

Right properly started my A-Z challenge tonight. Began a spreadsheet and everything! I'm also compiling all the times I am blamed for something while I finish it too for laughs.

Abaddon down, played CD with friend and completed CM (lowest letter I could pick!)

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Similarly, I've won with every hero except Wisp now. And may never do so. Trying that in pubs, even with a 3 stack or so, is fucking miserable.

Similarly, I've won with every hero except Wisp now. And may never do so. Trying that in pubs, even with a 3 stack or so, is fucking miserable.
you only need one other person to win with io, fuck the rest of your team

as long as they have a tiny or a ck its really fun

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
you only need one other person to win with io, fuck the rest of your team

as long as they have a tiny or a ck its really fun

Yeah to be fair the guy I usually stack with is a great support and I'm good at carrying. I can also support but usually he can't carry for shit so it seems to go bad when I try Wisp.

Artanisix

Howbigisyourepeen.com?

http://i.minus.com/ibmDajlQTVeGRD.gif[IMG]

$30k courier. . . Mother of god. You think Dreams has the epeen to block out the light. This dude's epeen has it's own fucking gravity and pocket universe.[/QUOTE]

that courier so so goddamn beautiful

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Howbigisyourepeen.com?

ibmDajlQTVeGRD.gif

$30k courier. . . Mother of god. You think Dreams has the epeen to block out the light. This dude's epeen has it's own fucking gravity and pocket universe.

Don't your friends own quiet a bit? Heck I'm pretty sure your Inventory Alone is worth more then $1k.

Dota is a silly game.

That reminds me I need to get a wardog one of these days. Still one of my favorite couriers, even if I only snag a regular one. Ideally lotus trail effect, but I'm pretty sure those are $200+ by now. Definitely one of the best looking combinations that should be prized outside of the unique ethereal flames ones.

Howbigisyourepeen.com?

ibmDajlQTVeGRD.gif

$30k courier. . . Mother of god. You think Dreams has the epeen to block out the light. This dude's epeen has it's own fucking gravity and pocket universe.

I would have had one of those when they were on reddit for like $200 if I actually liked the EF effect. Just not my thing. Wish it had been my thing now.

I think I would have liked the effect if it was more like the red greevil flame effect.

Boken

Banned
nyx stun is easier to land now that its a skillshot

Just played a game and our team lost something like 78 - 2

Just felt horribly unbalanced, it wasn't too long before one of their heros could summon creatures that were killing us in just a few hits, and we were barely doing any damage to

The interface (and in particular the shop system) seem unecessarily confusing and complex at times too... being honest coming from League of Legends I didn't see any thing in that one game that would make me want to play this over it, apart from the fact you can control people if they're AFK for too long I guess, that's a nice touch.
why are you playing dota anyway

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Howbigisyourepeen.com?

ibmDajlQTVeGRD.gif

What exactly is it and where has one sold for 30k?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
People that buy them usually own sites or teams.

These are sales usually initiated privately or on very specific websites like dota2traders.com or similar.

But they genuinely go for that much? I guess it's magenta or indigo or whatever color EF wardog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom