• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroky is German, I'd be surprised if LD (who uses terrorist routinely in his casting vocabulary) knew anything about his parents and intended that connection - no offence to LD. :)

So routinely that he used it once last night?

If kuroky's parents are Iranian, that also makes kuroky Iranian :O

He definitely looks German (Kappa); typical German name as well, Gorman knows the ins and outs of everything in dota, and you're telling me he doesn't know that simple fact about kuroky? Come on mayn.

Edit: All I'm trying to say, you just got to be a bit careful with your language as you might cause genuine distress to people. Nothing controversial in me saying that.

shira

He definitely looks German (Kappa); typical German name as well, Gorman knows the ins and outs of everything in dota, and you're telling me he doesn't know that simple fact about kuroky? Come on mayn.

iC0kXkmoBnD2e.gif

Just finding it hard for someone like LD, who has an encyclopaedic knowledge of Dota 2, not to know a basic fact about one the greatest players in the game.

The top wiki has his country of birth as Iran.

Kuro Salehi Takhasomi - very teutonic.

G.ZZZ

Edit: All I'm trying to say, you just got to be a bit careful with your language as you might cause genuine distress to people. Nothing controversial in me saying that.

This post is causing me genuine distress to me.

Also you seems to have little familiarity with Germany, since it seems you say shit like "kuro don't look German". What 's next, Italians can't be blonde? Irony is delicious here

then "his parents are Iranians so he's too " , What the hell is this seriously, labeling people left and right.

Also you seems to have little familiarity with Germany, since it seems you say shit like "kuro don't look German". What 's next, Italians can't be blonde? Irony is delicious here

then "his parents are Iranians so he's too " , What the hell is this seriously, labeling people left and right.

Er... I have family in Germany, who are immigrants. Is that the new "I have black friends" line? I'm not sure you quite understood what I've actually said.

Who mentioned Italians? No idea what that has to do with anything - I think you were itching to get your irony line in. Pity it's irrelevant.

So far the tactics have been - LD says that all the time, except I can't find evidence of it. No receipts. Show me dem receipts.

Then I got linked a video of someone else, not LD, saying it about Eminem not a dota player during a match.

Then I was told he's German (which he is of course) and a denial that people know he is also Iranian.

Then someone tried to demarcate it by saying LD wouldn't have knowledge of his parent's origins. Except the top wiki entry for Kuroky states that his country of origin is Iran. And that his name should give you a slight hint that he may have other roots than Germany.

All I've said, is that you have to be careful with your language. Not controversial in the slightest.

ElyrionX

Er... I have family in Germany, who are immigrants. Is that the new "I have black friends" line? I'm not sure you quite understood what I've actually said.

Who mentioned Italians? No idea what that has to do with anything - I think you were itching to get your irony line in. Pity it's irrelevant.

So far the tactics have been - LD says that all the time, except I can't find evidence of it. No receipts. Show me dem receipts.

Then I got linked a video of someone else, not LD, saying it about Eminem not a dota player during a match.

Then I was told he's German (which he is of course) and a denial that people know he is also Iranian.

Then someone tried to demarcate it by saying LD wouldn't have knowledge of his parent's origins. Except the top wiki entry for Kuroky states that his country of origin is Iran. And that his name should give you a slight hint that he may have other roots than Germany.

All I've said, is that you have to be careful with your language. Not controversial in the slightest.

Dude nobody in here truly gives a shit about what you said and are saying about this issue. Regardless of whether some fucking amateur commentator decided to be politically correct or not, it doesn't fucking matter in the context of this thread. If it matters so much to you, go tell that to the commentator directly or to the match organizers or hell, go create a new thread in Gaming or OT.

Now, can we just end this useless discussion on political correctness and go back to talking about Dota in here?

Sanjay

They call everyone terror-ists.

I've watched a lot of BeyondthesuAAAit. They use it enough.

You want me to scan through hours of casted games

No one cares how long it takes you as much as we don't care how much you post.

:lol Complaining about what LD says, and then saying shit like this.

Dota community in a nutshell.

But they genuinely go for that much? I guess it's magenta or indigo or whatever color EF wardog?

Pink Ethereal Flame War Dog c/o - $26,000 USD by Yaphets_fan

Razzer

Can we all just be nice please? Getting some aggressive vibes from this page.

In other news Speed look fucking awkward in that pic haha. Guess they might need to get used to stages before #TI4.

G.ZZZ

Can we all just be nice please? Getting some aggressive vibes from this page.

In other news Speed look fucking awkward in that pic haha. Guess they might need to get used to stages before #TI4.

I like the heat it make me feel like i'm in a game of dota!

Remember when this thread was about Dota, and not e-drama?

Good times.

Well the game is dead so this is Valve's fault too. I'm sure Winwood agree.

I think I saw Zhou go tranquils drum on Luna in 6.79 but it might have just been a habit since it was a very stompy game. I never really got why tranquils->drum was better than treads->hotd on Luna anyway, especially when broken tranqs had 25 ms.

Razzer

Well the korean pre-show was fun but need english for the draft. I only wish Tobi talked like the koreans now though.

ViviOggi

Well the korean pre-show was fun but need english for the draft. I only wish Tobi talked like the koreans now though.

I wish there were subs for the Korean casts, but even the most advanced auto-subtitle software wouldn't be able to transcribe the ridiculous
ly amazing
screaming.

Or just have an English caster that isn't Tobi.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
These scammers are so fucking bad, this guy had tried to scam me with another of his friends like 5 minuts before this, added me with the same name/avatar as I had removed him with.:lol

Mjbmf4d.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is there a practical reason why the game doesn't say who hit the fortification glyph? That would be valuable information when I want to call people out for using it stupidly.

These scammers are so fucking bad, this guy had tried to scam me with another of his friends like 5 minuts before this, added me with the same name/avatar as I had removed him with.:lol

Mjbmf4d.png

At least he tried a little.

Lots better than 'i wil giv u som coool itemz lik 5 items r better then ur 1 rite'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom