• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoh man. If that SF died after buyback and the Furion didn't that woulda been game. If they had both died instead it might have gone on another 5-10 minutes, but being dead for 120+ seconds is just brutal. So much concentrated on that 1 Prophet.

And even at the last second that fight might have turned if they would have been able to take out the SF and grab his rapier and wiped everyone with it, but that clutch Satanic timing - unghhhh.

shira

I had a guy in a pub yesterday lecturing me that all supports should buy Scythe. This doesn't seem realistic unless I'm rich and the game is going extremely long. I was playing Windrunner. Of course this is coming from a Furion with an 16 min Midas. He also argued with me about whether my force was on cd (it was, I was spamming). Insufferable. How do people have these kind of balls? :(
I attribute this to trench bullying. Some guy said that to them or they heard it from their friend so they use that to demean other people and feel superior. Cycle continues.

16 minute Midas on furion is really bad, hit that mute button asap.

Hoh man. If that SF died after buyback and the Furion didn't that woulda been game. If they had both died instead it might have gone on another 5-10 minutes, but being dead for 120+ seconds is just brutal. So much concentrated on that 1 Prophet.

And even at the last second that fight might have turned if they would have been able to take out the SF and grab his rapier and wiped everyone with it, but that clutch Satanic timing - unghhhh.

I was like, he dead. Then the satanic pops. . .

Kard8p3

I had a guy in a pub yesterday lecturing me that all supports should buy Scythe. This doesn't seem realistic unless I'm rich and the game is going extremely long. I was playing Windrunner. Of course this is coming from a Furion with an 16 min Midas. He also argued with me about whether my force was on cd (it was, I was spamming). Insufferable. How do people have these kind of balls? :(

Still. I guess I'd rather play with this guy than the non-english speaking, "SHET UP", creep auto attacking people. In the same game I laned with a Skele who auto'd every wave, even taking harass to mash on creeps with 100% hp. I took every single last hit - he was unfazed. The only thing he said all game was "SHET UP".

16 min midas? Yeah, ignore that kid.

JustinBB7

my+body+is+ready+_9adb967735d602ac31aebbbfcf685e18.jpg

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So I just learned this last night, apparently during the development of the Magic: the Gathering set Conflux a few years ago the card that became Progenitus started life as

Anti Mage
WUBRG
Legendary Creature – Avatar
4/4
Flying
Whenever CARDNAME attacks, you may pay {WUBRG}. If you do, defending player draws all mana from lands he or she controls. CARDNAME deals damage to that player equal to the amount of mana in his or her mana pool. Then that player empties his or her mana pool.

ksan

Guess I'ma watch the rebroadcast now, cause I can't fathom how Alliance lost, rox.kis isn't even close to being a top tier contender.

Channeling that EG.SWE I guess?

Asking again

If I had to guess it's because results would be heavily skewed by everyone throwing shit at the 6.79 wall and seeing what sticks.

Guess I'ma watch the rebroadcast now, cause I can't fathom how Alliance lost, rox.kis isn't even close to being a top tier contender.

EG worthy throws?

Nope. Alliance were straight outplayed.

ksan

pfft, you go armlet then domi/ac/bkb on slardar

unless you wanna win against alliance, then you can go vanguard/blink

and bzz only european player in the scene who can play slardar? I'm impressed
im not implying that anyone outside of europe can play slardar though

bounchfx

Holy fuck, what!! That trophy is my set?! So confused and flattered right now. That's so cool. Very confused lol.

I want one. How does won at doto?

Hmm. Got what amounts to around an $8000 offer for my Roshan. 5 Defense Wardogs.

What do.

Would sell in a heartbeat. But then again I sell everything I can ASAP. Like my Black Laminate AK47. Got a solid $8 for that! For some reason though I can't sell some of my Dota and TF2 items on the Steam Marketplace. I have a rare Slark sword and Sven helmet that I'd love to get some cheddar for.

Sibylus

Banned
If you can cash that immediately, I'd say go for it. Most people won't get 8,000 dollars worth of enjoyment out of a single courier.

geetec

Neo Member
Holy fuck, what!! That trophy is my set?! So confused and flattered right now. That's so cool. Very confused lol.

I want one. How does won at doto?

You didn't know..? Don't they have to go through you before they put your set on anything commercial?

or have you already sold your soul to valve?

geetec

Neo Member
Hmm. Got what amounts to around an $8000 offer for my Roshan. 5 Defense Wardogs.

What do.

Depends.

If you're going to carry on paying Dota for a while, keep it. The price can only go higher right? But if you're thinking of "cashing out" any time soon, I'd go for it.. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom