• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
I dunno, I thought this was predictable when Alliance didn't pressure their superior early game advantage. And I haven't played a game since July. Hell I can even apply League logic to this and see that Batrider engages on Loda, locks him down, and then...yeah, the fight is over.

ksan

that's what happens when you don't take small engagements to use up bkb charges
I dunno, I thought this was predictable when Alliance didn't pressure their superior early game advantage. And I haven't played a game since July. Hell I can even apply League logic to this and see that Batrider engages on Loda, locks him down, and then...yeah, the fight is over.

except that isn't really what happened

The focus on shutting down s4 was definitely huge this game. Just ganked him over and over again. And the Bounty Hunter pick is the glue that's making this all work. Without the track gold things wouldn't look nearly as good.

ViviOggi

nice blink
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Radec

gg!

1 more na'vi.

Don't do a-TI3 this time. :D

- - -

BH always recovers even without creeps at 10mins. Dat track.

kvk1

Insanity.

How fervently did they contest that first Rosh?

Na'Vi is the epitome of controlled-chaos Dota.

Baha

For anybody facing twitch lag issues, try installing the Ghostery browser plugin and disables those trackers. No lag here since I've started watching today.

I wish DotaTV could do the play by plays that they have on the twitch stream.

I bet in theory it has the capability to, with it's 'highlight' feature. Those could be flagged manually as they go through live and have a premade highlight reel as soon as it's over.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Having no Twitch video issues at all but the audio has just started echoing really bad in the last couple minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom