• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinBB7

So all this time, the reason twitch lags is fucking ads/tracker/widget spam constantly pulling data from us? Disgusting.

I checked a bunch of sites, most have just google adsense and maybe 1 or 2 other ones. Twitch has 11 trackers.

Baha

So all this time, the reason twitch lags is fucking ads/tracker/widget spam constantly pulling data from us? Disgusting.

I checked a bunch of sites, most have just google adsense and maybe 1 or 2 other ones. Twitch has 11 trackers.

Considering that both the PS4 and Xbone are getting twitch, there's going to be a huge influx of users to data mine.

What is this Na'Vi draft? How do they expect to win with this?

The Doom on Hvost is perplexing. Never plays that hero, not a hard carry, more of a jungler than a farmer... doesn't make sense. The Clinkz also isn't doing shit. They had weird bans, taking out the Bounty Hunter and Lone Druid instead of the Prophet and/or Chen.

The Doom on Hvost is perplexing. Never plays that hero, not a hard carry, more of a jungler than a farmer... doesn't make sense. The Clinkz also isn't doing shit. They had weird bans, taking out the Bounty Hunter and Lone Druid instead of the Prophet and/or Chen.

don't blame clinkz when rest of team throws

dorkimoe

is there a way to tell if youre voice chat banned?

i can type and stuff, and my headset is working..but ingame when i try and talk it shows me muted

GorillaJu

ET is stupid but so is troll. Two heroes that are in every game immediately after being made available really tells the story

is there a way to tell if youre voice chat banned?

i can type and stuff, and my headset is working..but ingame when i try and talk it shows me muted

I'm pretty sure when you try to send a message in chat it tells you you're muted or banned or something. Try sending a message in GAF chat. If you're mute banned, it won't send the comment.

I'm getting 0 lag.

I think most of the people who have really serious Twitch problems are in Europe. My connection to Twitch has been shit for the last 4-6 months, today is especially bad because it even lagged at Low quality settings when I was usually always able to watch on the highest possible option before. And I don't think Twitch's trackers are to blame since the lag also occurs when the stream is embedded somewhere else, say Team Liquid or JoinDota.

GorillaJu

Maybe because they present a disruption to the previous stale metagame.

Yeah, but players want to win and will pick whatever team gives them the best chances of doing so. I don't think they just say "we're sick of the same heroes let's change it up for the hell of it" when it hurts their chances

Baha

I think most of the people who have really serious Twitch problems are in Europe. My connection to Twitch has been shit for the last 4-6 months, today is especially bad because it even lagged at Low quality settings when I was usually always able to watch on the highest possible option before. And I don't think Twitch's trackers are to blame since the lag also occurs when the stream is embedded somewhere else, say Team Liquid or JoinDota.

I'm in Canada and I get the weird lag issues. So far since using Ghostery I can watch games on Source quality and not deal with any lag.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Yeah, but players want to win and will pick whatever team gives them the best chances of doing so. I don't think they just say "we're sick of the same heroes let's change it up for the hell of it" when it hurts their chances

I think it's pretty clear that these teams are interested in experimentation at this point. The International is the time for safe picks. Now is the time to try new things and develop new strategies.

Radec

Not feeling this Na'Vi lineup.

Spectre won't be able to farm and join the fight like normal.

[A] will bring the fight to him when wisp gets 6.

ViviOggi

XBOX
chansub-global-emoticon-c8a77ec0c49976d3-22x30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom