• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Started playing CM this week. She is truly hilarious. It's so easy to bully offlaners even when there are two of them around and the new Tranquils is made for her.
Stepping into the middle of a team fight and watching the enemies melt as you unleash the ult is the best. You can turn a losing engagement for your team into a death zone.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
6.79 is a good patch

X8oXJM0.png

The Steam Marketplace is giving me this notice:
Dota 2 is temporarily unavailable in the Community Market. All Dota listings excluding Treasure Chests and Keys will be returned to the owners' inventories. All other games are unaffected. You can continue to buy and sell items from other games like normal. Dota 2 will become available on the Community Market again once the next Dota patch is live. Go to the patch notes for more information.
Interesting.

Kreunt

Banned
GHASTLY TREASURE of DIRETIDE
Available November 14 - 28

This update may greatly disrupt market prices. In order to prevent items being purchased at pre-update prices for arbitrage, we are removing all item listings and returning them to their owners. While this removal process is taking place, new items will not be able to be listed on the Steam Community Market.

shira

I feel kinda bad for the people who spent $1000+ on EF Roshans. Those things might become worthless.

On the other hand the gems mean you can break a courier IE legacy pink and add it to any ol courier. dis gonna be fun

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I cant believe im going to miss all this shit fuck china.

bzm

This just in: the internet works here!

For someone who doesn't work I know that's quite shocking...friggin babby.

trasher we both know thats not true
and you better not be slacking, your ass will get canned if you dont catch those nip slips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom