• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Man Ember Spirit is straight up beast mode.

What's the theory behind building Battle Fury on him? Wouldn't you just want raw damage on him?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

What's the theory behind building Battle Fury on him? Wouldn't you just want raw damage on him?
Each hit cleaves and it only does half damage to creeps so I guess all the extra cleave damage is nice for fast farming (or nuking a team fight)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
do you guys just have ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ pasted in a text file somewhere? lol

Skab

Because cleave

LgQgPs7.gif

Tobe

oh shit i just noticed my ti2 background is gone and i dont have the blue loading screen anymore shit. can anybody else try it?

Satch

Banned
do you guys just have ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ pasted in a text file somewhere? lol

i just search "give diretide" in google and the face is always in the results for me to copy and paste if it isnt already in the thread for me to copy

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
earth spirit is fucking super fun, question what do i do with the Q. his E and W combo perfectly but Q is a defensive move?

Throw a teammate towards a fleeing foe? Rolling boulder past a foe and fling him back towards your team? Deny a creep by flinging it next to an enemy tower? Possibilities are endless!

Razzer

Throw a teammate towards a fleeing foe? Rolling boulder past a foe and fling him back towards your team?

To elaborate on this, rolling boulder ends with you on the other side of the person you hit facing from where you came. So cast E then W then Q to throw the opponent back into your team. Like a batrider essentially. Or more like Venge swap I guess as you will find yourself in a sticky situation sometimes doing that.

Deadstar

To elaborate on this, rolling boulder ends with you on the other side of the person you hit facing from where you came. So cast E then W then Q to throw the opponent back into your team. Like a batrider essentially. Or more like Venge swap I guess as you will find yourself in a sticky situation sometimes doing that.

This is blowing my mind. It's going to be insane....

Earth spirit is all skill shots, his ulti is weird it's just a dot. i almost want to say you want to save rement charges so you can ulti and spam rememnts

Divvy

Earth spirit is all skill shots, his ulti is weird it's just a dot. i almost want to say you want to save rement charges so you can ulti and spam rememnts

It's not just a dot though. If multiple enemies are magnetized, if you silence or stun one with one of your moves, all of them get stunned/silenced.

shira

Matt doing dotaradio morning show!!!

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

BigAT

Two questions on Ember Spirit:

-Are you invulnerable during his omnislash?
-Do his remnants stay out after his death? I'm wonder if you could potentially buyback and teleport right out to one.

Razzer

-Do his remnants stay out after his death? I'm wonder if you could potentially buyback and teleport right out to one.

Dunno about the first but I think so. Yes to the second.

Ketch

You can't pull enemies, just rocks and allies. But if you mean stunning them with a rock and then rolling in and kicking them towards your team/tower, then yea that's awesome.

I think the best part about earth spirit is going to be the mind games of dropping rocks right behind the enemy carry in lane and watching them freak out. No actual skills needed.

Razzer

You can't pull enemies, just rocks and allies. But if you mean stunning them with a rock and then rolling in and kicking them towards your team/tower, then yea that's awesome.

I think the best part about earth spirit is going to be the mind games of dropping rocks right behind the enemy carry in lane and watching them freak out. No actual skills needed.

Yep.

Anteo

Yes to both, but:

All of the remmants are destroyed when using his ult, so you would have to cast 2 of them, use the ult and then cast the third one if you think you are gonna die

Razzer

soul ring seems good if going off lane. bottle if middle. i can see him using necros. force staff. mainly utility items

Yeah. He seems to excel at crowd control so getting things like veil and other teamfight items would be good. Maybe a mek carrier?

Divvy

Watching earth spirit it looks like if you miss that initial roll, you are in many levels of fucked

G.ZZZ

Kaolin seems broken as fuck honestly. With his insanely high skillcap too, the hero can be just downright amazing. Also his ultimate is a bit out of place on him imho. All of his other skills displace things, while his ulti is a dot that share debuffs and require you to be between your enemy. I think i'd rather max the other skills first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom