• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiore

Banned
You can't pull enemies, just rocks and allies. But if you mean stunning them with a rock and then rolling in and kicking them towards your team/tower, then yea that's awesome.

I think the best part about earth spirit is going to be the mind games of dropping rocks right behind the enemy carry in lane and watching them freak out. No actual skills needed.

I used to do that in Dota 1, so hilarious

Razzer

Kaolin seems broken as fuck honestly. With his insanely high skillcap too, the hero can be just downright amazing. Also his ultimate is a bit out of place on him imho. All of his other skills displace things, while his ulti is a dot that share debuffs and require you to be between your enemy. I think i'd rather max the other skills first.

It seems as though after you initially cast the ult you can make it way more effective through clever displacement of rocks, so it still fits into the style.

BigAT

You can't pull enemies, just rocks and allies. But if you mean stunning them with a rock and then rolling in and kicking them towards your team/tower, then yea that's awesome.

I think the best part about earth spirit is going to be the mind games of dropping rocks right behind the enemy carry in lane and watching them freak out. No actual skills needed.

So the enemy can see Earth's rocks? I wasn't sure about that when messing around against bots. Can the enemy see Ember's ult remnants?

Razzer

BTW, you can add Ember to that list of Meepo counters Hylian. Each one makes his Sleight stronger on the whole team not just Meepo.

shira

sNNQdLA.gif

Haunted

Draskyll playing Ember Spirit mid... fuck bottle crowing, these are the fastest bottle refills. Remnants + TP seems pretty ridiculous in terms of mobility.

BigAT

Draskyll playing Ember Spirit mid... fuck bottle crowing, these are the fastest bottle refills. Remnants + TP seems pretty ridiculous in terms of mobility.

You can even run back to fountain and have enough time to transport back to your remnant, it's nice.

Artemisia

Banned
biblio how come the AI is so insanely good at dodging mirana's arrow

i can't land a single one, it's like they know it's coming the moment i shoot it

biblio how come the AI is so insanely good at dodging mirana's arrow

i can't land a single one, it's like they know it's coming the moment i shoot it

Bots cheat, even if you are behind the trees, they will dodge the arrow, the only way to land it, is when they are chasing or escaping from other hero. Also they always know who is the true Naga Siren among her illusions.

Razzer

Bots cheat, even if you are behind the trees, they will dodge the arrow, the only way to land it, is when they are chasing or escaping from other hero. Also they always know who is the true Naga Siren among her illusions.

And if you ping them they will instantly react and back off.

Satch

Banned
its gonna take some work for me to get the timing right on earth spirit's roll thing

but my god, that feel when somebody is running away, you plonk down a statue in their path, and call it back for the stun and kill

banderas.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom