• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Jfdr0dBh.jpg

nu drodo looks pretty badass

BZE9SdcCIAAXzxD.jpg:large

korea doto best cosplo

BigAT

Did anyone ever have problems redeeming a Lockless Luckbox code? I redeemed mine, but it's not showing up anywhere in my inventory.

I redeemed it right after the patch got applied, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it.

Lotto

The EG courier is named Throe.

hahahahaha

Description is even better, haha:

There is no home for the wandering Throe. Apparent in some fierce battles, but hidden from others, his myth is both his curse and inconsistency brought to the battlefield. Once believed to be led by demons unknown, only fear now leads this wandering stag through the plains of war.

Too bad DeMoN's not on EG anymore, but the description accounts for that.

Zeth

One of my Omni sets is now red, and it looks pretty badass. The base model is still blue. Not sure if bug or change. A random uncommon Omni hammer is also red.

And Throe is awesome, haha.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I was doing so well, but PA gave up at like 8 minutes in after being 0-4 and having morbid mask + boots. I got the enemy rapier too for a tiny bit, but TA 2 stronk

6RzBGGs.jpg

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
One of my Omni sets is now red, and it looks pretty badass. The base model is still blue. Not sure if bug or change. A random uncommon Omni hammer is also red.
They are changing omni's color scheme. It's been in the works for a long time

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So there's a courier you can get from the Diretide event, is there a picture of that around?

shira

Don't you need an item to create a socket?

It's confusing,

I guess what I need is
2 couriers, 1 ethereal flame, 1 colored
1 shagbark
2 unusual artificer's hammers
2 artificer's chisels

use 1 UAH to destroy courier 1 for the EF
use 2nd UAH to destroy courier 2 for the color
open two slots on shagbark with 2 artificer chisels
add and boom?

Where did you read this drkirby? Does I really need to buy $500 worth of items to make my EF shagbark
I want to say I am misreading this one, but I think I am reading it right. To make an Artificer's Brand, you need 100 specific commons, 75 specific uncommon, 50 specific rares, 10 specific mythical, and 3 specific Legendaries. Wow. I think this is the item to make any courier unusual, but god damn thats expensive.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Here is how I read it for now

1) You need unusual hammers to take the effects out of unusual couriers, smashing the courier to bits.
2) If you already have an unusual courier, you can put the new effects right on top of the old ones, no extra tools needed. Chisels and brands are needed to create slots, but if any item already has them, then there is no need. You lose the old effect though.
3) If the courier isn't unusual, you need an artificer's brand, which you have to craft. The recipe doesn't seem to drop yet though.

Minor musing: It is now possible to just sell a socket with max views of a tournament, instead of the whole item. Excpet this to become a "thing"

Ketch

All of omni's gear is red now... I wonder if it's cus colorblind mode.

Just played a game where we stomped and I ended up with a soul ring/vlads/bloodstone omni knight. So much fun.

shira

Here is how I read it for now

1) You need unusual hammers to take the effects out of unusual couriers, smashing the courier to bits.
2) If you already have an unusual courier, you can put the new effects right on top of the old ones, no extra tools needed. Chisels and brands are needed to create slots, but if any item already has them, then there is no need. You lose the old effect though.
3) If the courier isn't unusual, you need an artificer's brand, which you have to craft. The recipe doesn't seem to drop yet though.

Minor musing: It is now possible to just sell a socket with max views of a tournament, instead of the whole item. Excpet this to become a "thing"

Shagbark am cry. It's going to cost like $500 to make this. . . .

Dahbomb

okay so whats the best person to use in this mode?
Generally heroes with high mobility and high burst damage. Like Morphling, QoP, Puck. That's because these are the type of heroes who can hit the treats a few times, get the treats and blink/morph out over the cliff. The burst damage doesn't matter much in the initial mode but in the sugar rush mode when you face Roshan you basically just stack up on E Blades and Dagons nuke Roshan down. People have been saying that physical damage is more effective now but E Blade + Dagon 5 still does a shit ton of damage. Mobility also helps when it comes to evading Roshan's attacks.

Other heroes are good at being defensive which include Undying, Twin Headed Dragon who can just camp the treats and protect it well enough. Tinker is beast in both once he gets Blink, Dagon and E Blade as well. He can just March near the pots for defense and against Roshan just burst him down.

Just unboxed probably the ugliest rubick staff I have ever seen, but it was strange... It counts heroes covered in dust, so I feel compelled to use it.

Also you can't buy any item added in this update I pieces. That's terrible, like 90% of my purchases were one or two pieces of specific sets.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just unbowed probably the ugliest rubick staff I have ever seen, but it was strange... It counts heroes covered in dust, so I feel compelled to use it.

Also you can't buy any item added in this update I pieces. That's terrible, like 90% of my purchases were one or two pieces of specific sets.
Wait, did you get that from one of the like 5 new creates, or something else?

NBtoaster

I like Diretide, sometimes you just want to play a fun hero and not worry about whether it fits into your team or whether you'll be counter picked,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom