• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana

So is it official now that Platinum Rosh is awarded only to cycle winners? Or is Golden Rosh still the prize? Confused after seeing different people say different things.

Were those random drops of Platinum Rosh just a bug that some people got lucky with before it got patched or?...

Dota 2 just beat 700k concurrent. Also yesterday it had more concurrent players than the rest of steam combined (right now it's 100k off from that again)
Still around 1/8th the playerbase of LoL

sibarraz

Banned
Are you supposed to team up with the other team before the roshan fight?

I ask this before you fight roshan, you already had enough money and level 25 to build whatever you want, win or lose

I ask this because some annoying guys were trying to colluded, but I don't see the point so I wanted to ask

Blitzhex

Is steam market broken? I'm trying to sell a diretide chest but my entry isn't visible ont he diretide chests page. Market home page says its listed though.

Wok

Are you supposed to team up with the other team before the roshan fight?

I ask this before you fight roshan, you already had enough money and level 25 to build whatever you want, win or lose

I ask this because some annoying guys were trying to colluded, but I don't see the point so I wanted to ask

Before the patch which happened earlier today, you had too. Now, you don't.

Zeth

Just blew like $20 opening scroll cases. Those exceptional recipes are rarer than expected! LOL. Gonna get the Kuroky set and call it a day.

Nokterian

And dota 2 surpassed the 700.000 mark!

steamhighplayerslruib.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
IG flaunting their plat Rosh around their match with LGD, and the jealousy rages. :(

Wok

Just blew like $20 opening scroll cases. Those exceptional recipes are rarer than expected! LOL. Gonna get the Kuroky set and call it a day.

Could someone tell me which objects won't be available after diretide ends? Only the treasure chests since they disappear in December? Or something more? Is it worth buying a key?

JustinBB7

That cyborgmatt post was the longest I've ever seen.

The small snippets of Holdout make me more antsy to try it out. Brand new items and some sort of building mechanic sounds great.

Same, wonder if it will come out with frostivius or even months after that.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Popped back into Leeg for a game last night since I still have real life friends that play and jesus I forgot how floaty moving all the characters feels.

Razzer

Same, wonder if it will come out with frostivius or even months after that.

Imagine if Wraith King was a boss for holdout which would replace the greeviling, with WK being the one stealing Frostivus this year. That would be cool (if holdout then became a permanent addition.)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Say somebody was interested in trying to go for the Rosh record. How would one go about getting both teams matched up in the MM? Does setting up a Diretide lobby count?

traveler

Not Wario
Paid $5 to open two scroll cases- got two exceptional recipes: Dagon and Heaven-Piercing Pauldrons. Sold for $60.

This crafting thing is working out alright.

LiQuid!

Paid $5 to open two scroll cases- got two exceptional recipes: Dagon and Heaven-Piercing Pauldrons. Sold for $60.

This crafting thing is working out alright.

Man these recipes are such a scam. I just looked at the requirements to make those items... What the fuck.

This is all pretty genius shit on Valve's behalf, but holy crap is it dirty and shame on the people that patronize this.

GorillaJu

Yeah it was pretty funny. I got matched with Vade in a game, and he picked Silencer to lane support my Void and skilled up Glaives and Curse (against a Lich/Tide lane...) We got stomped, he got blamed by a pub for not globalling when Tide blinked in and ravaged like 4 of us on our high ground, got mad and started shit talking. Then started calling me "shitgaf at its finest" and some other stuff, wanted to know why I'm not in "shitgaf tourney," said I'm even worse than ceramicsteve, and wanted to know why I hide my dotabuff profile.

I still hold out hope that I get matched up against him in the future.

M.D

I won a Meepo game! :O

I wasn't really good, and my XPM/GPM wasn't amazing either, but it was a ton of fun still

The laning stage was pretty useless tho, I didn't get any last hits, and it took a while before I started gaining levels on everyone cause there was a lot of action and I didn't really use the jungle early on

At about 30 minutes in I noticed we still don't have a flying courier and decided to share the wealth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom