• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Unboxed Inscribed(Wards Placed) Hallowed Horde. Anyone know how much I should ask for it? Don't want to clutter up the main thread but couldn't find a trading thread to ask in.

Nobody know how much anything is worth, the professional sellers will set the prices although many of them quit the game given how fucked up this economy is.

Kard8p3

new DK sword for you dragon fiends!

I know, DK has a lot. but it was a really cool concept, I had to make it!

Nice, I like it! I just wish DK had an item to change his ult :(

Also GAF, I just unboxed an unusual yonex rage, are those worth anything? Haven't had time to look at the market.

edit: has spirit of ember and ember flame effects.

shira

Thats the Midas Gold Effect, its what the non-cycle Plat Roshes have. Pretty sure Midas Gold is the effect on Gold Roshan too. The propper Plat Roshes have the Pristine Platinum effect, which I assume doesn't look like crap.

Cnm8W8A.gif

Looks awful.

Zeth

Is 650gpm a decent NP? Also, wtf do I do with all this gold? I had like 6k on me at the end of the game :(

Sell your Midas if you have it and get BoTs? This was my first real attempt at playing NP (in MM)and I think I did ok, despite losing in grand fashion.

none of my recipes are working right now :(

i drag items into the squares and then they disappear

Sell your Midas if you have it and get BoTs? This was my first real attempt at playing NP (in MM)and I think I did ok, despite losing in grand fashion.

why would you get boots of travel on natures prophet

traveler

Not Wario
Unboxed Inscribed(Wards Placed) Hallowed Horde. Anyone know how much I should ask for it? Don't want to clutter up the main thread but couldn't find a trading thread to ask in.

I just got the exact same item, along with an inscribed torchbearer that actually tracked golems dropped. This is bad for my wallet, but my item luck has been consistently good today.

Kard8p3

I guess that's just for cases where you TP somewhere, shit goes bad and you need to get out ASAP, but I usually just carry a TP scroll for situations like that, waay more cost effective.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just spent like fucking $50 on god damned Dota and I don't even feel bad about it. I had a lot of pent up consumerism in me just waiting to get out.

Got the mythical Pudge hook from the third Diretide chest I opened. Just about the only good item from all 5 chests I opened.

BoT? I think I would have gone necro had the game gone on longer, my ring wasn't doing much now either.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/387298847

Boots of Travel, they're almost always the best choice of boots in the late game. You could've also gone Daedalus, MKB and Necro like you said. Basi is useless late game and Midas should've been sold for something else when you have that much gold on you.

EDIT: Actually NP might be one of the heroes I wouldn't recommend BoT but still the attributes you gain from the other boots are marginal at best late game and the movement speed is nice on BoT.

Hylian7

Boots of Travel, they're almost always the best choice of boots in the late game. You could've also gone Daedalus, MKB and Necro like you said. Basi is useless late game and Midas should've been sold for something else when you have that much gold on you.

EDIT: Actually NP might be one of the heroes I wouldn't recommend BoT but still the attributes you gain from the other boots are marginal at best late game and the movement speed is nice on BoT.

If you find yourself in a 90 minute game, 6 slotted, enough money for buyback, and extra money in your pocket for it.

Wok

Nobody knows how much anything is worth, the professional sellers will set the prices although many of them quit the game given how fucked up this economy is.

So who tipped off that one dude to sell his pinkef courrier before the patch?? Some inside information shit going on there.

It was pretty common knowledge that crafting was coming in

Come on, the price would have dropped earlier had traders expected socketing was coming in.

I will just quote a former discussion:

What the hell? 11k for a cosmetic? How is that even a good investment? Its not unique, easily duplicated by Valve at any given time, its highly speculative value can't guarantee that it will get more expensive over time (unlike art) and it's not liquid at all

Wtf people

One day, Valve will just give this courier with a T-shirt and the price will crash, like the flower treant incident.

Never have and never will.

There is no promise made by Valve, and even if there were one, Valve could do a Riot move and break the promise.

The lesson is: don't invest in dota 2 items unless they are immortal.

G.ZZZ

i want nothing to do with your elitistgaf you scum piece of owl

the only group i am a part of is the shia labeouf fan club

Is there a group for 100% wr in inhouses except when scumbag milk go mid against a newbie zeus and i'm afk first 3 minutes because i was still eating? Oh wait, that's copper tier

G.ZZZ

YO IT WASNT MY FAULT MAN

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY

Actually i thank you because that perfect record was getting too heavy for someone as bad as me. 1.09 already calling me a scumbag Sheep user and whatsnot. Now i can play and feed with no expectations from anyone whatsoever.

Dota so beautiful.

G.ZZZ

I think super lategame you're just better off selling boots and using manta as your MS item.

EDIT: you get 20 less ms, but you have the illusions, more ias (26 agi +10 ias), more armor, more int and str even including the tread swap, + the active for pushes/dispel things/general DPS.

EDIT2: Mouz just threw a 10k gold advantage wow

KingKong

wow Empire is dominating NaVi in game 3.

They're a really fun team, I think they dont have a sponsor which is why they cant get into tourneys that worse teams like mouz or EG or Dignitas or VP got into right?

Nymerio

They're a really fun team, I think they dont have a sponsor which is why they cant get into tourneys that worse teams like mouz or EG or Dignitas or VP got into right?

Yeah, they played really well. That Clinkz got some work done.

Game 3 was great for Empire, and horrible for Xboct, he went 0-11 with Weaver.

sephi22

I have
Inscribed Ogre Magi diretide staff - 4x ignites
Inscribed Maapo Backpack - Towers Destroyed

Interested in Inscribed Lion Collar or Inscribed Doom sword from the DT chest.
Sorry for shitting up the thread

shira

I have
Inscribed Ogre Magi diretide staff - 4x ignites
Inscribed Maapo Backpack - Towers Destroyed

Interested in Inscribed Lion Collar or Inscribed Doom sword from the DT chest.
Sorry for shitting up the thread
It might be easier to just buy them off the steam market, afaik they are like a buck each.
afaik the only really expensive ones are
- meat hooks
- rubick steal/ults

Come on, the price would have dropped earlier had traders expected socketing was coming in.

I will just quote a former discussion:

The lesson is: don't invest in dota 2 items unless they are immortal.

If you look at the trading websites legacy couriers were selling more than average before the update and a whole bunch of burned sellers quit after they found their couriers are worth a lot less.

Aaron

I really hate the brewmaster pouring sound. It's so damn distracting. I'd rather constantly hear fingers on a chalkboard instead.

G.ZZZ

I just want a fucking item like dust of appearance that reveals which of a group of illusions is the real one

IF should also do a stout shield upgrade that everytime that trigger it deal 20 (10 on ranged) damage back to its attacker. Maybe make Vanguard do this so it become illusions slaying item and anti-high attack speed heroes (100% to block 20 damage and deal it back to attacker, as physical so it's not really good, just a small plus). Icefrog if you read this you can use the idea np.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom