• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wait a second
We dont get regular drops anymore?
Just recipes?

What the flying fuck

Wrong. You get all the regular drops. Recipes drop during Diretide events and in addition to loot you get from unlocking chests, but they don't take the place of any loot. The only exception seems to be the scroll cases which seem to be solely for obtaining high end recipes.

Arkanius

Wrong. You get all the regular drops. Recipes drop during Diretide events and in addition to loot you get from unlocking chests, but they don't take the place of any loot. The only exception seems to be the scroll cases which seem to be solely for obtaining high end recipes.

I've played two normal games and I've only seen recipes drop now. That's why I asked and panicked

Zeth

I crafted. Materials used:
2 mythicals (crap, <1k)
Rubick Prestidigitator staff
Squiddles
Captain Bamboo courier.

vVvSmw0.jpg

traveler

Not Wario
Man these recipes are such a scam. I just looked at the requirements to make those items... What the fuck.

This is all pretty genius shit on Valve's behalf, but holy crap is it dirty and shame on the people that patronize this.

Have you seen the requirements for the Artificer's Brand? Yeah..... there go my plans for a Felecity's Blessing, cyborgmatt autographed Shagbark. :(

Are those usable multiple times at least?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
After like 500+ hours spent playing Dota I just spent my first cash monies on it. $10 for 4 keys for 2 of the Diretide chests and 2 of the Earth Spirit chests. Got nothing I wanted :( 2 Meepo backpacks, ulgy PotM mount, Furion staff. Worst part is, I can't sell them on the market for a month or even trade them away for 2 weeks because that's my first Steam purchase in freaking forever and I'm not a "trusted" account. Oh well. :(

Time to go drop a (relative) fortune on the Anuxi PotM and Windrunner sets.... At least I'll be getting something I want for a change.
You're right, i got an horse for Kotl for all the times i use kotl. :D
Which horse, if it's the white one call me and we can work something out. :)

traveler

Not Wario
I'm trying to list items for the market and they're not showing up despite the successful listing message- is it typical for them to not show for the lister/take a certain amount of time to show up?

Artanisix

After like 500+ hours spent playing Dota I just spent my first cash monies on it. $10 for 4 keys for 2 of the Diretide chests and 2 of the Earth Spirit chests. Got nothing I wanted :( 2 Meepo backpacks, ulgy PotM mount, Furion staff. Worst part is, I can't sell them on the market for a month or even trade them away for 2 weeks because that's my first Steam purchase in freaking forever and I'm not a "trusted" account. Oh well. :(

Time to go drop a (relative) fortune on the Anuxi PotM and Windrunner sets.... At least I'll be getting something I want for a change.

Which horse, if it's the white one call me and we can work something out. :)

helo sir
i like meepo

wat u want for mepo BACKPACK!!!

Vade

Yeah it was pretty funny. I got matched with Vade in a game, and he picked Silencer to lane support my Void and skilled up Glaives and Curse (against a Lich/Tide lane...) We got stomped, he got blamed by a pub for not globalling when Tide blinked in and ravaged like 4 of us on our high ground, got mad and started shit talking. Then started calling me "shitgaf at its finest" and some other stuff, wanted to know why I'm not in "shitgaf tourney," said I'm even worse than ceramicsteve, and wanted to know why I hide my dotabuff profile.

I still hold out hope that I get matched up against him in the future.

I had one 1 point in glaives, the bot lane was fine even ok until mid just roamed bot and our mid did nothing but sit mid and not take the tower. Map was warded all over for you to get your farm. Instead you proceed to have 0 map awareness and watch people run by wards and then complain was that a 25-27 minute bf btw?

Oh and you mean tide blinking in when we had 15 seconds on your chrono maybe idk not sit next to the tower because tide does have a blink. You are shitgaf at its finest, pick a carry right away proceed to have no map awareness, and if game = loss doesn't matter, if game = win so good at this shit man.

I am shit at dota I know that I am part of shitgaf, but christ you are below even that, and I do wonder why the hell would you hide your dotabuff are you that paranoid, and as milk said settle this 1v1 or are 1v1s hidden for you too?

#realtalk

Artanisix

I had one 1 point in glaives, the bot lane was fine even ok until mid just roamed bot and our mid did nothing but sit mid and not take the tower. Map was warded all over for you to get your farm. Instead you proceed to have 0 map awareness and watch people run by wards and then complain was that a 25-27 minute bf btw?

Oh and you mean tide blinking in when we had 15 seconds on your chrono maybe idk not sit next to the tower because tide does have a blink. You are shitgaf at its finest, pick a carry right away proceed to have no map awareness, and if game = loss doesn't matter, if game = win so good at this shit man.

I am shit at dota I know that I am part of shitgaf, but christ you are below even that, and I do wonder why the hell would you hide your dotabuff are you that paranoid, and as milk said settle this 1v1 or are 1v1s hidden for you too?

#realtalk

=()

G.ZZZ

I thought this would be funny but this is just embarassing =(

You need to trascend your mortal faults and reach the nirvana, we're all bad at this game anyway

buddha2.jpg

LiQuid!

#realtalk
Holy shit, why the fuck am I talking about hats with this going on?

LiQuid!

What is "shitGAF" anyways? Is there a list? I don't really play with GAFers but I should still be on it just in case anybody has the misfortune of ever having to lane with me.

Razzer

What is "shitGAF" anyways? Is there a list? I don't really play with GAFers but I should still be on it just in case anybody has the misfortune of ever having to lane with me.

Everyone except Milk, 1.09, Haly and the rest of that crew. AFAIK anyway.

They may or may not start shit talking each other now.

Edit: bzm confirms as much below me.

docbon

As foretold in ancient legends, the real tawk has escaped the confines of dota2.exe.

Flee lest ye be called out and engulfed in the realness.

bzm

shitgaf is everyone except myself, milk, 109, procarbine, pillow, the loki bros, tswift, gofu (rest in peace), and maybe anbokr if im in a good mood.

Low Tier
shitgaf is everyone except myself, milk, 109, procarbine, pillow, the loki bros, tswift, gofu (rest in peace), and maybe anbokr if im in a good mood.

u forgot duesy aka scumbag tinker picker aka greatest throw of ihl 1 aka da bombino

Zeth

market logic

Yeah, market is crazy now.

It ended up being a decent deal because I've wanted it desperately(lol) for a few weeks now. But had no luck trading. Had to use a ~6k courier and some miscellaneous crap I didn't care about.
edit: and I don't care whether it's genuine, obviously.

Zeth

Are 60min wait times for US servers accurate right now? Things still seem to be under unusually heavy load. Nevermind, back to 2-3min.

Artanisix

i want nothing to do with your elitistgaf you scum piece of owl

the only group i am a part of is the shia labeouf fan club

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of markets is there a trusted place to sell items through paypal? I know the stories of people getting screwed but there has to be some people who aren't like that.

Conceptor

Speaking of markets is there a trusted place to sell items through paypal? I know the stories of people getting screwed but there has to be some people who aren't like that.
dota2traders.com is probably your best bet. Even so, use a reputable middleman to facilitate that trade if you don't feel comfortable. Be very wary of shady accounts (accounts with no activity, low rep, low playtime, etc) because chargebacks DO occur and you will more than likely lose your items and the money.

Xizk

Unboxed Inscribed(Wards Placed) Hallowed Horde. Anyone know how much I should ask for it? Don't want to clutter up the main thread but couldn't find a trading thread to ask in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom