• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

So there were textures for a "wraith king" in the newest Cyborgmatt post. Any speculation on who that is. I think it's gotta be either Arc Warden or Terrorblade. Terrorblade's title is "Soul Keeper" in Dota 1.

Maybe we could get a comment from Cyborgmatt himself on this? Hintity hint hint...

So there were textures for a "wraith king" in the newest Cyborgmatt post. Any speculation on who that is. I think it's gotta be either Arc Warden or Terrorblade. Terrorblade's title is "Soul Keeper" in Dota 1.

Maybe we could get a comment from Cyborgmatt himself on this? Hintity hint hint...

how do you post so much and never read the thread

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I, personally, am going to refer to them as ES (earthshaker), EA (earth spirit) and EM (ember spirit).

That is, until Icefrog makes a hero called Ethereal Mage or Ethereal Assassin (do we need more assassins?).

Shengar

SK is sand king. Leo is skeleton king.

My best game so far with ember is stout, arc, drums, wand, sny, deso.

It's funny even though his name is no longer Leoric, I'm still refer him as Leoric whenever I play or watch a match. So does with NP though more recently I'm more used to called him Prophet.

Hylian7

Oh shoot new sf model in the works. Can't wait to hear all the responses from the dota 1 netizens
I hope he gets new ability icons.

Seriously, what the fuck is this?

nevermore_necromastery_hp2.png

I know it's supposed to be the thing in the center of his chest that collects the souls, but it really needs some work.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I just call ember by his name, "Xin." Quick and simple, less confusing than ES, and slimmer than just "ember" or "ember spirit."

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So glad I got that Chinese Ascendent Orb. It counts Victories, and can be put on couriers! Wonder if the courier has to be placed or not, the best case scenario is it would count games the courier is used in.

Also, it seems my Tide Hunter Hammer Time counts games watched of... Something. I'm assuming its games Sheever casts, since I have it signed by her.

hammertimesheever.jpg

Edit: Oh, it too my kill count away and replaced it with a gem saying games viewed.

Chris R

Nothing like a 75 minute long game to make you want to hit the sack. Can't believe me and my four Amigos (does the English language preference even do anything???) pulled it out. I thought the game was long gone multiple times.

Axe is fun, need to work on my dunks though.

M.D

How does the Augment Recipe thing works? Can I just buy the one for Rare items from the market and use it? Are people getting good results with it?

M.D

Yes just buy on the market.
What results? You get an item.

Yeah

I bought one, put in a few rare items in the places where it doesn't mention specific ones and... it does nothing? Do I have to put in the specific items it wants to create a new item? o_O

shira

I bought one, put in a few rare items in the places where it doesn't mention specific ones and... it does nothing? Do I have to put in the specific items it wants to create a new item? o_O

ib0VHLgGnfMghL.png

Is yours grayed out? Like for here I had to have the PL belt specified and 2 random commons to make my item. . .

M.D

ib0VHLgGnfMghL.png

Is yours grayed out? Like for here I had to have the PL belt specified and 2 random commons to make my item. . .

Ah shit..

I put in items in all the ones that didn't ask for a specific items. I thought the more you put in (including the specific items), the better item you get or something

Guess my items are now locked in unless I get these rares :|

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
So are those Naga Siren Slashing Quicksilvers not something you can actually get right now? I looked over Cyborgmatt's latest update and didn't see them listed under any chest or recipe or anything of the like, even though they were added with the patch. I really want them. :[

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Making everybody level 25 with max gold for the third act of Diretide was a great idea. No more russians yelling at me to NO PVP during the first 2 parts.

Boken

Banned
Making everybody level 25 with max gold for the third act of Diretide was a great idea. No more russians yelling at me to NO PVP during the first 2 parts.

is that live? does that mean i should actually play diretide this time?

in other news:
ieFurcj.png

wat a ded game

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I'm not entirely sure that I think professionals should be eligible to win the cycle prizes (PBR). I could see a potential outcome in which different pros win most of them. They kind of have an unfair advantage.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
is that live? does that mean i should actually play diretide this time?
Yeah, I played a LOT of games tonight and everybody was playing the game for real.

Me and 2 of my friends managed to go undefeated in all our games tonight. I picked Veno every game and holy shit is he annoying at every level with almost no items. Just getting Mek, Arcanes and Drums every game and ruining peoples' days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom