• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Motherfucking finally, ever since Anuxi posted her concept reworkings.
I've been whining and bitching about ethereal flame shagbarks. And now I fucking finally got it! Although it was great before, now it's perfect.

iuh47iP9ycoYA.gif
i6JGmoeJeLzSi.png
iYiCQ2aT0feFo.png

traveler

Not Wario
Dare I even ask what the total damage was?

I'm attempting to do the same but with something more, ah, in theme with Shagbark than ethereal flame. (Not to mention less expensive)

shira

Dare I even ask what the total damage was?

I'm attempting to do the same but with something more, ah, in theme with Shagbark than ethereal flame. (Not to mention less expensive)

No, best not. I hope anuxi/danidem/cyborg/tvdotto got a nice cash infusion though.

Yeah I was thinking maybe midas effect or felicity's blessing, but the blue feather things really come through with the EF. It's hard to experiment as it just costs too much if you are wrong and you have to try again since the gems delete when you switch them.

traveler

Not Wario
No, best not. I hope anuxi/danidem/cyborg/tvdotto got a nice cash infusion though.

Yeah I was thinking maybe midas effect or felicity's blessing, but the blue feather things really come through with the EF. It's hard to experiment as it just costs too much if you are wrong and you have to try again.

Yeah, they need to somehow figure out a way to add preview effects/colors on courier down the line given the investment. (Granted, that's like lowest priority to-do but still)

It did turn out better than I would have imagined. Blue was definitely the right color too.

shira

Do people usually delete them?

Or is there anyone crazy enough to buy hundreds of keys?

There are people who do this for a living. I think someone here posted about a friend who made $30k extra income just selling keys/items in their spare time. So yes it is viable if you are spending thousands of dollars, but no for the average joe - if you buy 20 keys you are probably going to get 10 duplicates.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I'm convinced that they only send out the password when they only need one more player.

The fact the ones they announce in 5 minutes are already full and the ones I announce right afterwards no one EVER joins makes me think exactly that.

But I'm suspicious by nature =/

edit: closed

Artanisix

I usually post it when I'm the only one in lobby actually, which is when I first make the lobby! Any other posts are to fill in the last ones.

It fills up really fast on repeat games and on weekends.

woodland

Damn.

Got 3 chests last night, sold 2 and got keys + another chest this morning. Got wolf and lion rares ;\ Friend opened one and got Torchbearer.

2 hours later I have 1 chest and a friend gives me another since I buy a key. Get another wolf and HOLLOW JACK RECIPE. The recipe requires that same wolf and cursed item. So I make Hollow Jack ;D

Had to put $5 on account so buy another key with whats left over, open the last chest and get Hallowed Horde. So excited, luckiest day ever.

To top it off, check my email as I get home, got accepted to Japan study abroad.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Full Diretide item purchases haul:

- Underwater HUD
- Trine announcer
- Kuro Rubick set
- Disruptor mount
- Hollow Jack recipe

Quite pleased with the buys.

paging dr.kirby:

Anybody know what's up with recipe's that say "any common item" not accepting some common items?

Are you having the thing where you drag them up and they just disappear? I think that's a bug, I have that too. I'll be waiting for a patch on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom