• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

fuck twitch

apparently its not twitch, the korean source is laggy

v2rmRVO.png

Gxgear

Haven't watched pro games for a while now, is deathball dota back in the meta? DK just bearing down on Alliance even when behind on gold and xp :O

ElyrionX

Whoa. I just checked the Communit Market and I notice that Puck Aether Wings are now ~$20 for crafted and ~$30 for genuine. I'm so tempted to buy the crafted version one. Any of the astute traders around here got any advice to offer on the near-term trajectory of market prices for this item?

Also, I was reading a thread on the Dota forums and it seems that some items can be sold without the custom animation (gems are removed or something). Does that apply to the Aether Wings?

sephi22

DK vs A score?

Also, I was reading a thread on the Dota forums and it seems that some items can be sold without the custom animation (gems are removed or something). Does that apply to the Aether Wings?

My Genuine Aether wings don't have any gems in them. Neither does Dragon Sword or CK armlet. You're good to go.

sephi22

Can a gaffer hook a brother up with inscribed/strange modifiers that you don't need?

1-0 [A]

So, if I use a hammer on my mushroom trail Tegu, will that destroy the Tegu and turn it into gems and stuff? I really don't like it much.
You've got to use the unusual hammer, and yes it will destroy it.

Conceptor

Yeah, the OGN team forgetting that there was a considerable delay on their twitch.tv stream and shutting it down early... wow

I'm pretty sure a large handful of Dota 2 viewers tuned in, subscribed and were subjected to ads during the game, tons of lag, and then the stream shutting down a few minutes before the game ended. Terrible way of handling what seemed to be, so far, a successful event in Korea.

The guy who was streaming was twitch.tv/mikelorus

shira

Fuck me that looks awesome =O
That's awesome.
Nah, its all you guys Shagbark is teh best; all-star collaboration of the best in the community - I just threw some blue sparklies on there.

stop stealin my ideas. I think I'll make mine white.
Wat! Your idea???
Waiting on your white shagbark, this I gotta see.

I'm out of the trading game pretty much after this. Shagbark HUD until TI4. Unless Bounch was joking about Anuxi doing totally insane projects.

The guy who was streaming was twitch.tv/mikelorus
Just read on reddit that he didn't actually have permission to restream, but hopefully they can work something out
mikelorus said:
Thank you guys for the support, it really means a lot for me to shatter my previous viewing numbers and get a whole bunch of follows on twitch to boot.
To clear up a few things regarding the stream:
The reason I didn't have any mods or chat regulation was because I didn't expect more than 20ish people on the stream, I had no plans to cast the tournament at all so I didn't see that as something I had to do.
Because I didn't plan on live casting the tournament I did not get anyone's permission to rebroadcast. I know rebroadcasting is a big thing with tournament organizers so I would like to apologize to OGN if I crossed a line; I just saw an opportunity and I took it. Hopefully I will be able to provide a similar stream for next week, but if I get any notification that I can't then I will have no choice but to abide by their wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom