• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just opened 3 more chests. Opened emerald chest and got mythical Kunkka and a Ruby chest and got Manta arcs. 3 of my last 4 chests been mythicals... Someone give me a damn Diretide chest so I can get my unusual Hollow Jack please!

Zyphos

Neo Member
Watching the EG / Fnatic game, and wow. I don't watch Dota games too often, and when I started watching Fnatic had already lost the first game and well on their way to losing the second.

NOPE.

I may actually win my bet now!

kvk1

1MEBD36.jpg

What.

Razzer

I can't see this right now so could someone explain the bear? If they just brought one out on stage that sounds like animal cruelty frankly. Please someone tell me it's not.

kvk1

Yeah, that thing looked really frazzled. It was sad.

I understand different part of the world, culture, etc.

But man...come on.

vehn

anyone know why I can't put my Bloodstone as a gem on a weapon that already has inscribed gems in it (gems that track stats)? I can only seem to use it on gear that has 0 gems

G.Newell

Do you get Artificer's Brand Crafting Recipe out of a chest because im finding it really hard to look for, not on the market or Dota 2 lounge

JustinBB7

Why are people getting so many battlefurrys to beat the rosh record? Every hero has at least 2/3 for some reason. Do the roshlings get really bad later on or something?

My highest has been around level 9 I think but I was still 1 hitting roshlings at that point and they were never a treat to me.

ink4n3

Why are people getting so many battlefurrys to beat the rosh record? Every hero has at least 2/3 for some reason. Do the roshlings get really bad later on or something?

My highest has been around level 9 I think but I was still 1 hitting roshlings at that point and they were never a treat to me.

I think people get 3 and then hit a hero that stands by rosh. The cleave stacks to 105%.

Razzer

Back when the pudge strat worked it was because cleave ignores armour so pudge would attack say abbadon instead to get maximum damage. Also I don't know but maybe it's possible to get more than 100% cleave though I doubt that.

Edit: Ah so it can? Good to know.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
It's also because when he's ethereal you can't attack him, so they attack a nearby enemy for the cleave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom